Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jaryd Crum Signs With Alice Lloyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson Central's Jaryd Crum signs with Alice Lloyd College today. He is the 5th person to sign with the Eagles since the hiring of J.R. Hammonds.
Well Congrats to him
Congrats!
Good player, but didn't do all that hot this year, wonder how this came about?
Congratulations to Jayrd... he will be a very good player for Hammonds Eagles.

Best of luck!
*Coeus* Wrote:Johnson Central's Jaryd Crum signs with Alice Lloyd College today. He is the 5th person to sign with the Eagles since the hiring of J.R. Hammonds.

Who are the other 4 that he has signed?
He signed Garfield Wilson from Cumberland.
congrats to spudly. I wish him the best of luck and Ill see him down there!
congrates to Spud. He's a great kid and one of the nicest young men you ever want to meet and I am glad to see him the chance and opportunity to play college ball. Crum joins Garfield Wilson, Nick Brumbeck, Justin Hobbs, and the Creech kid so Hammond has made a nice haul in such a short time. Best of luck, Spud:1:
uhavenoidea Wrote:Congrats!
Good player, but didn't do all that hot this year, wonder how this came about?

Don't start looking for something negative (or negative posts) to such a positive opportunity. Great kid, Great chance to play college ball and get his school paid for.......let's leave it at that!
Congrats Jaryd "Spud" Crum!
Great job MR CRUM.
this is funny lol
The Zen Master Wrote:congrates to Spud. He's a great kid and one of the nicest young men you ever want to meet and I am glad to see him the chance and opportunity to play college ball. Crum joins Garfield Wilson, Nick Brumbeck, Justin Hobbs, and the Creech kid so Hammond has made a nice haul in such a short time. Best of luck, Spud:1:

Who is/where from is the Creech kid?
Congrats to Jaryd on signing with ALC. He should do some great things for Coach Hammonds.
Spud is a great kid and he has something you can't coach. Quickness.. at the Point.
Congrats Jaryd
Congrats to Crum