Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Zach Hurt signs with Pikeville College
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14th region player of the year Zach hurt signs to play basketball for Kelly Wells and the Pikeville Bears.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsportsovertime
Well congrats to him. Ive seen Pikeville play and I just hope he can fit in with the other players.
Congrats to Zach, got a chance to see him play in the JWI this past season, very good player that can score from anywhere on the floor. Should be a nice addition to Kelley Wells's Bears.
Congrats Hurt!
Congrats, Zach! Good luck!
Congrats and good luck
congrats to Zach. Good Luck next year
Congrats!! GOOD LUCK ZACH!!!!!
congrats and good luck
Congrats Mr. Hurt
Congrats it will be nice to see Hurt and Puckett playing together
I also got to see Hurt play at the JWIT. I love to watch him play. I was really impressed with his basketball inteligience. He is a good athelete with alot of strength at the point. I wish him the best.

Was the big kid down low a Senior? Is he playing college ball anywhere? I can't remember his name, but he was a horse.
Taylor, not sure.
Taylor is not playing college ball. It's a shame though, some NAIA school could of really used him.
Congrates. Here lite everybody he played up last season. Hope you do well at Pikeville. Good luck
He*
lcballer Wrote:Congrates. Here lite everybody he played up last season. Hope you do well at Pikeville. Good luck
I dont know about that.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Taylor is not playing college ball. It's a shame though, some NAIA school could of really used him.

Agreed. Especially and NAIA school in PIPPA PASSES that needs a bit of everything.
I hope Hurt gets to play. I know they got alot of D1 transfers players on their team. Jamie Case was a good player in HS but he dont get to play much.
(I think that is his name)
Case is not playing.
Good to see Hurt sign to play close to home.