Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: One More Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think I've posted this one, so sorry if I did, and everybody's probly getting tired of reading about me, but it's a once-in-a-lifetime event, so sorry!!!!!!

http://www.kypost.com/news/local/story.a...8de5ad1d60
I don't mind to read about you. I actually like to!! So don't be shy to post about yourself! You are an ispiration to me and alot ot people on here. I don't see why people wouldn't wanna read about you.
bluegrassballa Wrote:I don't mind to read about you. I actually like to!! So don't be shy to post about yourself! You are an ispiration to me and alot ot people on here. I don't see why people wouldn't wanna read about you.

I agree, I look forward to reading about you. You are an inspiration to a lot of people and you've obviously been through a lot... another great story, keep'em coming!
bluegrassballa Wrote:I don't mind to read about you. I actually like to!! So don't be shy to post about yourself! You are an ispiration to me and alot ot people on here. I don't see why people wouldn't wanna read about you.

blackcat_student Wrote:I agree, I look forward to reading about you. You are an inspiration to a lot of people and you've obviously been through a lot... another great story, keep'em coming!
Thank you both very much............... I have been through a lot and I've just dedicated my life to making a difference in the world (I just realized how corny that sounds, but it is what it is).

I just didn't want people to think that I do things strictly to make myself look good cause I don't want to toot my own horn, but TOOT TOOT!!!!!!

That last part was a joke, work with me people!!!