Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co -Vs- Johnson Central (57 District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So whats the thoughts.
Who will throw for JC? Baldwin? Also, who will LC throw Batpuff? I know they have two pretty good pitchers left, but which one will get the start?
Well I would say Jeff Cyrus will get the start. Not for sure about JC.
LC will mercy JC in 5-6 innings.
baseballrulz Wrote:LC will mercy JC in 5-6 innings.

How do you figure that? In the only game I see on KHSAA LC only beat them by 1. Which was the only score made. Also wasn't it a home run. (I may be wrong on that). How are you coming to that outcome?
baseballrulz Wrote:LC will mercy JC in 5-6 innings.

How do you figure that? In the only game I see on KHSAA LC only beat them by 1. Which was the only score made. Also wasn't it a home run. (I may be wrong on that).
AmazingFan Wrote:How do you figure that? In the only game I see on KHSAA LC only beat them by 1. Which was the only score made. Also wasn't it a home run. (I may be wrong on that).

I agree, LC will mercy them. Lc is in the zone and are on a mission and will destroy any team put in there path. :thumpsup:
hopefully lc dosent get ahead of themselves like sheldon clark did in 03 they were undefeted in the region all year nd won by mercy in the semis and final of the districts then got beat in the region so dont count your eggs before there hatched
IntheZone Wrote:hopefully lc dosent get ahead of themselves like sheldon clark did in 03 they were undefeted in the region all year nd won by mercy in the semis and final of the districts then got beat in the region so dont count your eggs before there hatched

I agree it seems like everybody on here is already giving them the region now that Paintsville got beat. What they are not realizing is JC played LC to a very good ball game and they will be very prepared and pumped to play in the district finals as well as the region finals. It looks like another repeat of last year.
LC.
Who is pitching for JC? That will be your answer.
baseballrulz Wrote:Who is pitching for JC? That will be your answer.

Well we no it isnt Conley.
Lewis Michael will get the start today for LC.
AmazingFan Wrote:How do you figure that? In the only game I see on KHSAA LC only beat them by 1. Which was the only score made. Also wasn't it a home run. (I may be wrong on that). How are you coming to that outcome?

Told ya so Wink