Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 56th District Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Estill won by a score of 13-3 in 5 innings. Congrats to a well played game by Estill County Big Grin . Also I was watching the post-game awards and Estill show some real class by clapping for Powell County when they recieved their awards but Powell didn't seem to show the same class back. Why? :confused: In every game there is a winner and a loser and you have to show class no matter what end you are on. I just thought it was very bad for Powell not to congratulate Estill on their win...
Softball_Chick Wrote:Estill won by a score of 13-3 in 5 innings. Congrats to a well played game by Estill County Big Grin . Also I was watching the post-game awards and Estill show some real class by clapping for Powell County when they recieved their awards but Powell didn't seem to show the same class back. Why? :confused: In every game there is a winner and a loser and you have to show class no matter what end you are on. I just thought it was very bad for Powell not to congratulate Estill on their win...

I might think its because Powell lost to Estill. They are pretty big rivals, and they just felt bad for losing. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just trying to give my opinion on why they didn't clap. But congrats to Estill on an impressive win.
Congrats Estill.
Did they give out All-Tournament Team awards. if so, who got it?
From Owsley Co: Micah Turner, Candy Combs, and Courtney Brandenburg
From Lee Co: Hailey Neidermann, Whitney Bowling, and Cat Smith
From Powell Co: Rebecca McCoy, Marie Covey, Paige Crabtree and Ashley Lacy
From Estill Co: Teia Brandenburg, Tess Arvin, Amanda Edwards, Brittany Woolery, and April Hall
great job girls wow what a great year for Estill Co sports.
Powell players did clap for all EC players after the game, both teams showed good sportsmanship and good luck in the region
basketballwizz Wrote:great job girls wow what a great year for Estill Co sports.

You got that right man.
Go Estill, and good luck in the region.