Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs Pikeville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any predictions on tonights championship game
I think Pikeville will be too much for ER. They have been playing some good ball and have a couple of pitchers that should be able to shut down most if not all of ER's offense. However, ER has one good pitcher as well. I don't know if he pitched in the first round or not, but it should lead to a good game if he didn't.
East Ridge beats Pikeville tonight by 3. Heard it on the radio coming home from baseball practice.....I think a Hilton was player of the game for East Ridge. Don't know the score but A BIG UPSET IMO! They also mentioned that this was East Ridge's first ever district tournament win! Congrats Warriors!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:East Ridge beats Pikeville tonight by 3. Heard it on the radio coming home from baseball practice.....I think a Hilton was player of the game for East Ridge. Don't know the score but A BIG UPSET IMO! They also mentioned that this was East Ridge's first ever district tournament win! Congrats Warriors!!!
Maybe their first ever District "Championship" win but definitely not their first ever District win.
bball fan Wrote:Maybe their first ever District "Championship" win but definitely not their first ever District win.
I am sorry, I actually meant first District Championship win! I apologize!!
payton elswick was the MVP.....tyler hylton was the Appalachain Wireless player of the game
closed there is a final score thread now