Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hillary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well ya'll voted for her overwhelmingly so what now?

How are we gonna pull this thing together and save America?
Hillary can't win and won't win the nomination.
DevilsWin Wrote:Well ya'll voted for her overwhelmingly so what now?

How are we gonna pull this thing together and save America?
How about we write in devilswin?!!

Big Grin
She should run as an independent. Cool
i was for John Edwards.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:How about we write in devilswin?!!

Big Grin

:thatsfunn Good one!
Beef Wrote:She should run as an independent. Cool
That's actually not a bad idea!
rallo316 Wrote:i was for John Edwards.
I was too. When he threw his support behind Obama I got off the fence.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Hillary can't win and won't win the nomination.

If Obama fails to get to 2,026 this thing may go to the convention before we have a nominee.
What I hope happens is a re-vote in Michigan and the seating of all the delegates from Florida.
Then the respective state party leaders should be removed from their posts for this whole debacle!

After all the jobs that have been lost in Michigan their votes need to be counted!

This IMO is the only way to go into the convention united as a party.

I also want to express my disappointment in fellow Kentucky and West Virginia Democrats of whom some 35 % say according to exit polling "they will vote for McCain instead of Obama in the general election".

Of course this is a generalization and each individual may have his or her own reasons for this but "I think the whole thing smells of bigotry".

I'm starting to believe the Kentucky Democratic Party is not representative of my beliefs and maybe I'm better suited as a Libertarian.
DevilsWin Wrote:If Obama fails to get to 2,026 this thing may go to the convention before we have a nominee.
What I hope happens is a re-vote in Michigan and the seating of all the delegates from Florida.
Then the respective state party leaders should be removed from their posts for this whole debacle!

After all the jobs that have been lost in Michigan their votes need to be counted!

This IMO is the only way to go into the convention united as a party.

I also want to express my disappointment in fellow Kentucky and West Virginia Democrats of whom some 35 % say according to exit polling "they will vote for McCain instead of Obama in the general election".

Of course this is a generalization and each individual may have his or her own reasons for this but "I think the whole thing smells of bigotry".

I'm starting to believe the Kentucky Democratic Party is not representative of my beliefs and maybe I'm better suited as a Libertarian.

I can agree with counting Florida, but Obama wasn't on the ballot in Michigan. I would be for a re-vote, but I'm also fine with "punishing" Florida and Michigan for not following the rules. They were told, if you do this it won't count, and they did it anyways.