Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Bulldogs 54th District Champs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Hazard Bulldogs defeated Perry Central 6-2 to become the 2008 54th District Champs!!!!

CONGRATS DAWGS!!!!
Congrats to Hazard!!
Congrats to Hazard on the win. The Dogs did what they to do and really won it easily. HOWEVER, I hope in the future both sides show a little more restraint in their actions and words. The players, fans and parents really embarrassed this area at the game. I had friends in from Greenup County scouting both teams and they were stunned at the way both sides acted. PCC and Hazard players got beyond personal with attacks which is stupid, both teams had players dropping "F" bombs loud enough to where many could hear and it was embarrassing. We wonder why people talk this region as a whole! Look how we act at games.
Anyway, Hazard played a pretty good game and deserved the district title. The 14th region is wide open but Estill County and Hazard look to be the front runners.
Pcc gave this one away in the first 3 innings. The pitcher made to many throwing errors that cost them 4 runs, 3 which was unearned, then made a mistake to T.J. who hit a bomb. Perry played well enough to win this game if they would not of made the stupid errors. Then to top it all off the players, coaches, fans, score keepers, and everyone else involved embarrassed this game. This was one of the worst display of sportsmanship that I have ever witnessed in my life. These two teams should not be allowed to play each other in any sport unless it's a district or regional game. When they get together, they lose all sense of how they are supposed to act in public. Very embarassing to the county.

One more question? Did Hazard have another party last night after the game???
Congrats Hazard
Congrats Hazard!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Pcc gave this one away in the first 3 innings. The pitcher made to many throwing errors that cost them 4 runs, 3 which was unearned, then made a mistake to T.J. who hit a bomb. Perry played well enough to win this game if they would not of made the stupid errors. Then to top it all off the players, coaches, fans, score keepers, and everyone else involved embarrassed this game. This was one of the worst display of sportsmanship that I have ever witnessed in my life. These two teams should not be allowed to play each other in any sport unless it's a district or regional game. When they get together, they lose all sense of how they are supposed to act in public. Very embarassing to the county.

One more question? Did Hazard have another party last night after the game???

That's hilarious!!!
Brian Milam Wrote:The players, fans and parents really embarrassed this area at the game.

When you let the inmates run the asylum...
Congrats to the Bulldogs, another trophy to add to the case. Good Luck in the region I will be there every game.
Sounds like it's time for both schools to clean house, if all this stuff is true.
Nice Job DAWGS!!!! Good Luck in regional tourney!!!!!!