Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 63rd District PP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the rain stops the first round
Russell and Lewis were tied at 7 in the 4th inning, I believe, when the game was postponed. The announcer stated that the games would pick up where they left off on Tuesday, beginning at 5:00 pm.
Who were the starting pitchers?
Sponge Bob Wrote:Russell and Lewis were tied at 7 in the 4th inning, I believe, when the game was postponed. The announcer stated that the games would pick up where they left off on Tuesday, beginning at 5:00 pm.

I was not aware of that thanks
Bosox Fan Wrote:the rain stops the first round

The first game was suspended with the scored tied at 7, between Russell and Lewis co. What a wild game that must be.
kybaseball Wrote:Who were the starting pitchers?

Lykins for Lewis and Dehoff for Russell.
Who ended up winning the Greenup game?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Who ended up winning the Greenup game?

They play tonight after the lewis/Russell game.
WannaBeaBalla Wrote:They play tonight after the lewis/Russell game.

I thought Russel/Lewis played last night. I seen where it got rained out, but surely it didn't get rained out last night did it?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I thought Russel/Lewis played last night. I seen where it got rained out, but surely it didn't get rained out last night did it?

yes it was rained out Tuesday as well. They finish it tonight at 5. Greenup and Raceland plays after that. Raceland's field has to be one of the worst in the region. The mound is probably two feet higher than it should be and the infield is horrible.
WannaBeaBalla Wrote:yes it was rained out Tuesday as well. They finish it tonight at 5. Greenup and Raceland plays after that. Raceland's field has to be one of the worst in the region. The mound is probably two feet higher than it should be and the infield is horrible.

I have been to it, but only actually on the field a couple of times, but it was always sunny. I had no idea it held water that badly. Thats no good, they may never get it in. What really stinks is if it rains another day, then your looking at a Friday or Saturday championship, and your ace may not even be able to throw the first round of the region.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I have been to it, but only actually on the field a couple of times, but it was always sunny. I had no idea it held water that badly. Thats no good, they may never get it in. What really stinks is if it rains another day, then your looking at a Friday or Saturday championship, and your ace may not even be able to throw the first round of the region.

That will make things a little bit more interesting, not that it would'nt be anyway. I think GC will have a close there against somebody.:popcorn: