Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lynyrd Skynyrd --1st show @ East Kentucky Expo Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lynyrd Skynyrd will be first show at the new East Kentucky Expo Center in Pikeville. The concert will be Friday, September 23rd @ 8:00 p.m. Tickets go on sale Saturday, August 13th at 10:00 a.m. at the ticket office. The tickets will be $45 and $35...
Thats a pretty amazing first concert. Thanks 15th.. 8)
I will probably go.... I like them and its close to home... two good reasons to go lol
Without a doubt. I dont care much for them. But my wife really likes them. So if she wants to go maybe Ill be there too.
I would go but I'll be at school
Sweet. I like Skynyrd and like 15th said, they are going to be VERY close to home. That's awesome. I heard that Larry the Cable Guy was supposed to be first act but having a concert and rocking out is just as good.
Ticket prices are too high for a band that's too old.. I think i'll pass.
Foghat's supposed to be opening for them. I'll definitely be there. Idea
I like them but I couldnt see spending that kind of money on them. I only like about 3 songs anyway and I'm not paying $15 per song...no way! I would pay that amount to see coldplay, nickelback, and seether ( QQ played this cd the other day and I REALLY like them now). Of course, I'd pay it to see John Mayer too but then I would have to go alone..lol...because QQ would die having to sit through it.
awesome
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:I like them but I couldnt see spending that kind of money on them. I only like about 3 songs anyway and I'm not paying $15 per song...no way! I would pay that amount to see coldplay, nickelback, and seether ( QQ played this cd the other day and I REALLY like them now). Of course, I'd pay it to see John Mayer too but then I would have to go alone..lol...because QQ would die having to sit through it.

I would pay to see QQ at a john mayer concert
I'd rather have Larry the Cable Guy. I'm watching him on Comedy Central right now. He's hilarious!
Larry the Cable Guy is coming to Pikeville. Tickets go on sale next Friday or Saturday, if I am not mistaken. Check his website for more information.

Tickets for the Skynyrd concert sold out like that day. I didn't end up even bothering to try to get tickets. I doubt if I go and see Larry either.
I will camp out for Larry the Cable Guy tickets Sad
i didnt get tickets either i am badly want to go. I would def go see Larry if he comes to Pikeville.
Well I got my tickets as soon as they went on sale....just the $35 ones, but hey it's my only chance probably to see a group going into the Rock 'N Roll HOF.