Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 21 Lawrence co 14 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anybody know?
Prestonsburg
I think 15RC is correct I didn't make it but was told Pburg had four scores and Lawrence also had four but two were called back. Resulting in Pburg winning four scores to LC's two.
Yes this is true and Lawrence County has a serious problem with fighting prestonsburg. At one time Lawrence County whole side lines cleared and P-burg's was going that way and the coaches and family called pburg off, so good job boys was to keep ur cool. But as for the win Yes prestonsburg came away with it. Prestonsburg has a FAST defense, and if they had receivers to catch the ball Pburg would be unstoppable. Maybe its firstgame gitters but still need to work on catching the ball. Dave can get the ball there. The best overall receiver was probably Wes Hall. Brandon Peters dropped a couple and was tackled while the ball was in the air and no call was made, I know this for a fact b/c the camera guy got it on film. So overall Pburg looks good, just needs to work on catching.
That's nothing new between these two scores. Back when I was in school mid 80'1 :| and even before both scores have fought several times. They flat out hate each other and I don't see that changing anytime soon. My understanding Lawrence County played a couple QB's and it will take awhile for LC's new QB to get adjusted. But from what I hear the Lawrence County Offensive line was their own worst enemy. If Lawrence doesn't improve a lot this week they'll really get it handed to them come Saturday night at Morehead.
FB05 did Lawrence show anytype of kicking game?
They didnt kick the ball at all....It was 10 plays and out then I left as the freshman were playing
Peter's normally has good hands, probably the best on the team. I would say the broken finger had something to do with it.
I know Brandon Peters as well and he used to do a great job with the ball so like blackcat said, something may have been wrong. Haven't seen him in a few years though.

Looks like Pburg is improving though. Best of luck to them this season.
Thanks FB05. I thought that was the format but didn't know if they were close enough where they would try a FG or went for the PAT's. Thanks again.
Well maybe they did kick the ball after I left, my g/f was burning up so I had to go and then the freshmen were playing is the reason I left. But Pburg did kick once in that while I was there but didnt see Lawrence.
OK thanks again.
pburg 21
L Co. 14

I belive thats what it was
they didnt keep score on the score board
Gotcha