Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Seniors For '08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think will stand out in the 08 season?
Who Will not stand Out At Russell !!!!!!!!!!!???????????
I think ALL the seniors for Letcher Central will rise to the occasion of trying to have another double-digit win season. Individually, I look for Charlie Banks, Caleb Frazier, and Richard Shepherd to have banner seasons.
For Prestonsburg, Allen Craynon & Seth Setser should have wonderful seasons.
I could not agree with you any more Windsprint.Chase Knight and the rest of the sweat hoggs also.
IMO the whole senior class from Hazard is a big impact. Weve been starters since our freshman/sophomore year and are ready to step into our roles as leaders of the Hazard team that is so highly targeted this year as being great.

Our Seniors:
-Tyler Olinger: QB
-Greg Adams: RB
-T.J. Searcy: DE
-Austin Maggard: DL
-John Howard: LB
-Austin Blanton: FB
A Decent Lineman Wrote:IMO the whole senior class from Hazard is a big impact. Weve been starters since our freshman/sophomore year and are ready to step into our roles as leaders of the Hazard team that is so highly targeted this year as being great.

Our Seniors:

GOOOO SR. DAWGS!!!!
my bad guys...i forgot 2

Josh Kidd-WR
Dustin Miller-RB/CB/WR
Well gee...we're gonna lose everybody next year. Sad
Belfry has a handful of Seniors who will be finding their way on some All-State teams (if they haven't already):

HB/DE Ivan Lee
LB Charlie Dotson
QB/CB Andrew Elkins
DL Cory Coleman
NG Randy Webb
OT Ryan Blackburn

You'll be hard-pressed to find many kids better at their individual positions I listed than these kids.
A List of the Seniors that may make an impact this year at RUSSELL

A.J. Cordle
5'10"
QB

Jason Dolly
5'11"
K / P

Drew Abrams
6'1"
TB

Justin Mitchell
5'10"
LE

Adam Bates
5'11"
FB

David Bailey
5'11"
WB

Nick Blevins
5'11"
C/

Drew Miller
6'3'
RT

Michael Dillon
6'6"
RE
I have to agree with both you guys, regarding LCC Cougars. Banks, Frazier, and Shepherd had a remarkable year in '07. We can only wait and see what '08 holds for these guys..............
Drew Abrams HB/SS Russell
Mike Dillon TE/DT Russell
Daniel Harmon HB/DB Pikeville
Look for Craynon and Setser to have an amazing year for Pburg.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:IMO the whole senior class from Hazard is a big impact. Weve been starters since our freshman/sophomore year and are ready to step into our roles as leaders of the Hazard team that is so highly targeted this year as being great.

Our Seniors:

Isn't Mikal Campbell a senior?
Mikael Campbell will be a junior next year, austin blanton will be a junior 2 but i think its his last year 2 play. but the list forgot michael campbell LB,WR
Hazard's Seniors....

1. Josh Kidd-WR/CB
2. Michael Campbell-WR/OLB
3. Austin Blanton(Jr-last year)-FB/OLB
4. Greg Adams-RB/CB
5. Dustin Miller-RB/CB
6. Tyler Olinger-QB
7. T.J. Searcy-DE
8. Austin Maggard-DT
9. John Howard-MLB

So yeah we graduate a lot after this season...lol
qb from hazard , qb from clay , running back from pikeville
Daniel Harmon-RB/DB
Josh Mullins-RB/DB
Tyler Baker-WR/DB
Trey Branham-OL/DL
All play for Pikeville, and have made huge jumps in the weight room, look out for these Panthers in 08.
Bolander .Witten and Downing for Lewis.
Also James Cleary, he is a very good ball hawk.
RedDevil_TE Wrote:Who do you think will stand out in the 08 season?

LB Charlie Dotson
Drew Abrams of Russell
In my opinion, Johnson Central's Ian Welch and Chase Richardson sould be among to top seniors this year.
Seth Howard
6'1", 230lb
A Right DT/Center from Magoffin County will be heavily depended upon to anchor the line and apply pressure on the Quarterback.
setser, craynon, gearheart are going to be phenominal..our lline has 4 seniors on it too that have really came a long way..
kybaseball Wrote:Bolander .Witten and Downing for Lewis.

Cooper,Kilgore,Stone all jr's but should stand out.
Dont Forget Sword... He Was Out Half The Season Last Year With A Knee Injury.. Heard He Has Been Looking Pretty Good At The Camps.
If Cordle can control some of his fumbling woes he's shown. Which he has a ton of ability, so I hope so. Russell could put up ridiculous numbers this season. I could honestly see them rushing and throwing for 300 every game. They have a hammer in Abrams at TB, a really good passing QB for the first time since Tyler Wyant. Other really good backs, and great recievers with good hands. Plus a beast at TE. Not to mention an always strong OLINE.

I think it would be a disservice to AJ, the team, the program, and the fans to not let him break some passing records this year.
EkyLb Wrote:If Cordle can control some of his fumbling woes he's shown. Which he has a ton of ability, so I hope so. Russell could put up ridiculous numbers this season. I could honestly see them rushing and throwing for 300 every game. They have a hammer in Abrams at TB, a really good passing QB for the first time since Tyler Wyant. Other really good backs, and great recievers with good hands. Plus a beast at TE. Not to mention an always strong OLINE.

I think it would be a disservice to AJ, the team, the program, and the fans to not let him break some passing records this year.

Would you rather win team games and not break individual records, or break individual records and not win as many team games?
Pages: 1 2