Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: which is your favorite out of....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the simpsons, family guy or king of the hill???
Have you watched the new familyguy movie yet 15th?
hmm... i don't think i have.. i need to check it out

I like king of the hill and family guy about the same.. hard to choose for me lol
I love all 3.
If they were all airing new shows at the same time then I would probably pick Family Guy though.
Family Guy by far.. my fav show in the world next to smallville and lost..
now I like the simpsons and king of the hill but I absolutely love family guy it is the shiznat
King of the Hill for me
Its amazing how people think of the stuff to say on these shows. Or any show as a matter of fact.
Theres an episode of King of the Hill, where Hank brings his old football coach on to coach Bobby's football team. His name is Coach Sowards. If you havent noticed, Coach Sowards and Coach Hillard Howard look EXACTLY the same. i noticed this while at Morehead State.
Family Guy
Family Guy
Has anybody seen the new Family Guy movie.. The Untold Story of Stewie Griffin
Family Guy is great but so are the other two though.....Family Guy kicks ass
Family Guy
-no i havent seen it yet...anyone know when it comes on again?
I haven't saw it either, if someone posts when and where I will try to catch it.
its out on dvd
I liked it
I like all three of them. I use to watch the Simpsons religiously but now it's only when I catch it on much like the other two.

BallaBaby

I love all 3 of them. But if I had to pick one, it would be a close race bewteen King of the Hill and Family Guy.
all three and the fg movie is awesome
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:its out on dvd

Awesome, Stud and I will have to set out to find and watch it.
Thanks Mr. I.
Family Guy