Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Dukes of Hazzard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone going to watch this??
I know I can't wait to see it Tongue Sad
I am going to go see it. I cant wait.
What ever happen to basketballer?
I want to go watch it for ONE reason....And Guys tell me what that reason may be? Could be be A) Because I loved the series when I was younger.....B)Cause of Daisy Duke.....C) Cause I liked the General Lee....Lets start a Poll why everyone is going to see it LOL
the daisy duke shorts of course and the person wearing them this time around. The general lee is just an added bonus.. LOL
what day are you going football???

qq about basketballer ..she hasnt been on the internet much lately.. i guess shes been busy with work and stuff
football05 Wrote:I want to go watch it for ONE reason....And Guys tell me what that reason may be? Could be be A) Because I loved the series when I was younger.....B)Cause of Daisy Duke.....C) Cause I liked the General Lee....Lets start a Poll why everyone is going to see it LOL

What about Bo and Luke in their nut huggers???
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
football05 Wrote:I want to go watch it for ONE reason....And Guys tell me what that reason may be? Could be be A) Because I loved the series when I was younger.....B)Cause of Daisy Duke.....C) Cause I liked the General Lee....Lets start a Poll why everyone is going to see it LOL

What about Bo and Luke in their nut huggers???

Ahh buddy thats for the girls I guess. But yea definitely I am going b.c of the person wearing the short shorts and bakini.
Umm 15th....Idk what day ill go probably next week sometime I guess idk.
I want to go see it..... Jessica Simpson may be as dumb as a can of "Chicken of the Sea" but she still looks good in those Daisy Dukes...
I was really never into the show but might watch the movie because most of my friends are going so I will be the tag along.
I went and watched it and LOVED it... I'm going to buy it when it comes out on DVD and make my parents watch it...lol they're too cheap to go to the movies to see it.
I went and watched it and LOVED it... I'm going to buy it when it comes out on DVD and make my parents watch it...lol they're too cheap to go to the movies to see it.
I went and watched it tonight... it was great.. one of the best movies I have ever seen.. everyone should go watch it...
HMMMMMMM...... What could it Be.....
Haven't seen it yet cause I've been busy, but I'm going as soon as I can! Tongue
I'm not really interested...but I'd say I will end up watching it.
It's great.. i never really watched any of the old ones... everyone should go see the movie though.. I think anyone would enjoy it