Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who wins it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I want to know who wins the State championship?

Prp?
Apollo?
Eastern?
St. X?

Whats everyones thoughts
You never know, it could very well be someone in Eastern Kentucky if they get how. Greenup has the pitching to do it, if they get by the first round. They will need a number 3 though.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:You never know, it could very well be someone in Eastern Kentucky if they get how. Greenup has the pitching to do it, if they get by the first round. They will need a number 3 though.

kyle martin has been impressive... he has wins over lawerence and wheelersburg in the last couple of weeks...
Bosox Fan Wrote:kyle martin has been impressive... he has wins over lawerence and wheelersburg in the last couple of weeks...

Yea, but being good and being able to beat Apollo or PRP's #3 is a little different. It just depends on who is on during that weekend. The top four you mentioned will atleast have a #3 that throws mid-80's. I don't think Martin is anywhere around that, but he has pretty good command though. Anyway, you never know what could happen.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Yea, but being good and being able to beat Apollo or PRP's #3 is a little different. It just depends on who is on during that weekend. The top four you mentioned will atleast have a #3 that throws mid-80's. I don't think Martin is anywhere around that, but he has pretty good command though. Anyway, you never know what could happen.

agreed... I do not look for Greenup to win the state... my pick would go to St. X...... but I hope that Greenip at least makes a run
Bosox Fan Wrote:agreed... I do not look for Greenup to win the state... my pick would go to St. X...... but I hope that Greenip at least makes a run

I think out of the teams from Eastern Kentucky they have the best shot. Their bats are hot right now, and if it continues then they might, but I hope the layoff doesn't cool them down.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think out of the teams from Eastern Kentucky they have the best shot. Their bats are hot right now, and if it continues then they might, but I hope the layoff doesn't cool them down.

it wont..... Greg will keep them going on the right path I am sure
PRP, Apollo, or Lexington Christian.
Godspeed Wrote:PRP, Apollo, or Lexington Christian.

I do not think people know just how good St. X is
Bosox Fan Wrote:I do not think people know just how good St. X is

They are not unbeatable. Trinity beat them and Dunbar and I am pretty sure after looking at LC's schedule they beat Trinity.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:They are not unbeatable. Trinity beat them and Dunbar and I am pretty sure after looking at LC's schedule they beat Trinity.

Yes but they also beat Prp..... I believe that it was a pitching duel so I am sure they threw a stud
Bosox Fan Wrote:Yes but they also beat Prp..... I believe that it was a pitching duel so I am sure they threw a stud

I'd say your right.
I believe that Greenup is poised to make a serious run in the state.