Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I helped Save....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I was at the beach, I was riding some waves with my boogie board. And I noticed this little colored boy that was about 3 or 4 keep on looking at me while he was sitting at the waters edge. So i offered my float to him to let him play. Well he had 2 older sisters and an older brother. As he was playing I was about to go back up to the room to eat cause mom had fixed steaks. As I was walking away I noticed the little boy come runnign yelling MOMMY MOMMY sissy is out in the water and cant get back in. Well I saw two guy take off running out to her, So i took off with my float and fought the HIGH tide and got out to her. I could barley stand up she was so far out in the water. She was balling her eyes out and come to find out she coudlnt swim. She must have not been paying any attention at all and the under current which was strong kept on pulling her out.

After I went out there and came back in her mom was like O my goodness thank you so much and was crying and going on. I was like no problem im glad I could help. But what made the story even better is the little boy told me he said " I tried to go out there and get her but your float wouldn't make it" lol Now just imagine a little boy 3 or 4 years old saying that Smile
8) yaa... I'm proud of ya football... hope you're around if ballababy decides to go back to the beach lol
Ha let me know ill try my darndest lol My g/f told me I looked like David Hasselhoff running through the water LOL AKA B A Y W A T C H....But I was just helping someone out, didnt think a thing of it.
Good deal football.

The last time my cousin was at the beach a man in his 40s washed on to the shore and it is still under investigation so I am so glad that you were able to help this little girl out. We are all proud of ya.
Way to save the day!! :!:
Football05 to the rescue!
That's awesome! Always nice to help someone out, especially a kid :!: :!: