Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Virginia Beach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, me and a few friends are heading to VA beach the first week of June and it will be the first time for any of us to go there. For all of you who have been there what are the best attractions, Restaurants, night clubs, etc. anything will help us to plan for a fun week!Cool
I went there on senior trip. The strip is always fun. We ate at outback and mainly main stream restaurants. There is a place to rent bikes, skates, and jet skis.

I'm sorry I'm not to good with the street names considering I was with the school and they led us around.

But it really is a awesome beach and have fun.
make sure when you get back to tell us about all the pretty ladies you see. Smile
La Pizzeria, best pizza ever, lol.
RavenBoy Wrote:make sure when you get back to tell us about all the pretty ladies you see. Smile

Haha will do!! Smile I've heard that the board walk is really nice to!!
Haven't been there in YEARS, but 1 thing hasn't changed - it's a FAMILY town. Don't expct to see tattoo parlors and piercing places. They're pretty much against public intoxication.

Check out Peabody's
http://local.yahoo.com/VA/Virginia+Beach...ight+Clubs
http://www.virginia.org/site/cities.asp?...ia%20Beach

If you like seafood, you HAVE to go here (I've been to both W'burg & Hampton, and the old 1 at Pungo, but not this newer one on Laskin) :
http://www.captaingeorges.com/locations/
If you are looking for seafood...Captain Georges's, period.

And yes, the boardwalk is very nice...BTW, there is a no profanity law in Virginia Beach.
How expensive is Captain George's??? I thought VA beach was a family oriented beach and thats good with us!! I've also heard peabodys was nice! Keep the comments comn!!
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Haha will do!! Smile I've heard that the board walk is really nice to!!

Theres some great looking girls...but if you want seafood you have to go to Dirty Dick's Crab House. Forget what everyone else said...I'm telling you Dirty Dick's is where it's at.
Never been to DD's, so can't comment.
CG's will run about $30 each - all they offer is the buffet.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:If you are looking for seafood...Captain Georges's, period.

And yes, the boardwalk is very nice...BTW, there is a no profanity law in Virginia Beach.

what ever happened to freedom of speech? LoL
VHSL-helper Wrote:Never been to DD's, so can't comment.
CG's will run about $30 each - all they offer is the buffet.

That's not bad for a good buffet! Ill check it out!! May just stay all day to eat lunch and dinner haha
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:what ever happened to freedom of speech? LoL

Yeh really geeze my cousin was just there for the kanye concert and said police ride around on horse back and can ticket you for profanity, and if you have a drink in a plastic cup the ask to see if its an alcholic beverage haha crazy!
Has anyone visited the va beach water park??
i went 1992 had some friends in the Navy hung out and got a tour of the USS America aircraft carrier it was awsome i am sure it has changed but the beach is great.
Im friends with a guy in the navy stationed there right now planing on meeting up with him there!! Maybe we'll get a tour!! haha
which way are you going?
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Yeh really geeze my cousin was just there for the kanye concert and said police ride around on horse back and can ticket you for profanity, and if you have a drink in a plastic cup the ask to see if its an alcholic beverage haha crazy!

Just get an oceanfront hotel room and do all you're drinking on the your balcony...Wink
vundy33 Wrote:Just get an oceanfront hotel room and do all you're drinking on the your balcony...Wink

The room's booked and the coolers are waiting!!Wink
VHSL-helper Wrote:which way are you going?
Haven't thought about it actually i was just planin on the tomtom doing the work haha any suggestions???
Thread can be closed trip canceled thanks for all the help!!