Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kyle Busch wins Darlington Dodge Challenger 500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had awesome car, and held off my boy Carl Edwards to get his third win of the year.
Top 10
1/ Kyle Busch
2/ Carl EdwardsBig Grin
3/ Jeff Gordon
4/ Dale Earnhardt Jr
5/David Ragan
6/ Matt Kenseth
7/ Denny Hamlin
8/ Travis Kvapil
9/ Dave Blaney
10/ Jeff Burton
Others: Kurt Busch 12th, Clint Bowyer 15th, Tony Stewart 21st, Kevin Harvick 39th, Greg Biffle 43rd

Points standings:
1/ Kyle Busch
2/ Jeff Burton -79
3/ Dale Earnhardt Jr -134
4/ Denny Hamlin -190
5/ Clint Bowyer -200
6/ Jimmie Johnson -248
7/ Carl EdwardsBig Grin -290
8/ Tony Stewart -293
9/ Kevin Harvick -294
10/ Jeff Gordon -364
11/ Greg Biffle -382
12/ David Ragan -424
others: Points behind 12th
13/ Ryan Newman -2
14/ Kasey Kahne -2
15/ Martin Truex Jr -36
16/ Juan Pablo Montoya -76
Kyle Bush is the closest thing to Dale Sr. we have had since he died. He may end up being the best ever if he keeps his same attitude.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Kyle Bush is the closest thing to Dale Sr. we have had since he died. He may end up being the best ever if he keeps his same attitude.
Kyle is playing the villain role and yes the sport has needed someone to fill that role since even before SR died. I dont think Kyle is the next Dale SR because there will NEVER be another Dale SR in this sport. Kyle strikes me more as the next Rusty Wallace. Meaning he is a great driver but his attitude is going to keep him from accomplishing alot of things that his amazing talent would otherwise allow him to do.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Kyle Bush is the closest thing to Dale Sr. we have had since he died. He may end up being the best ever if he keeps his same attitude.

Your wrong. Tony Stewart is.
I agree, Tony Stewart is closer to being the next Dale Sr than anyone else. But there will never be anyone like Dale Sr, he was the man and didnt care who he ****ed off, he did what it took to win no matter who got in his way, which is more than anyone can say about his lameduck son. Kyle Busch is dominating racing right now and I hope he continues that trend, and I hope he doesnt change anything about his driving style or his attitude, NASCAR needs more of its drivers to be like that and get it back to what it was in its first years of existence, when it was more about the racing and doing what it takes to win rather than being all about the money and corporate sponsors that have destroyed it.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I agree, Tony Stewart is closer to being the next Dale Sr than anyone else. But there will never be anyone like Dale Sr, he was the man and didnt care who he ****ed off, he did what it took to win no matter who got in his way, which is more than anyone can say about his lameduck son. Kyle Busch is dominating racing right now and I hope he continues that trend, and I hope he doesnt change anything about his driving style or his attitude, NASCAR needs more of its drivers to be like that and get it back to what it was in its first years of existence, when it was more about the racing and doing what it takes to win rather than being all about the money and corporate sponsors that have destroyed it.
:notworthy
:Clap: Agreed..(as long as he dont wreck that 99, lol)
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I agree, Tony Stewart is closer to being the next Dale Sr than anyone else. But there will never be anyone like Dale Sr, he was the man and didnt care who he ****ed off, he did what it took to win no matter who got in his way, which is more than anyone can say about his lameduck son. Kyle Busch is dominating racing right now and I hope he continues that trend, and I hope he doesnt change anything about his driving style or his attitude, NASCAR needs more of its drivers to be like that and get it back to what it was in its first years of existence, when it was more about the racing and doing what it takes to win rather than being all about the money and corporate sponsors that have destroyed it.
it is just a matter of time before Busch wrecks everone out there including cousin Carl.

:1: :Thumbs:
Kyle Busch is amazing.