Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co. 12 - Powell Co. 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Estill co 6 Powell Co 0 in the bottom of the 3th.
Estill Co scored 1 run in the 4th leads Powell Co 7 to 0 in the botton 1/2 of the 4th.
Ouch..
Estill Co 10 Powell Co 1 top of the 6th
I guess it doesn't matter if Freeman pitches or not.
Kyle Clowers a soph pictures 2 hits Powell Co tonight at Powell Co to take the 56th dist champship Estill Co 12 Powell Co 1 great effort and a big win for the neers.
basketballwizz Wrote:Kyle Clowers a soph pictures 2 hits Powell Co tonight at Powell Co to take the 56th dist champship Estill Co 12 Powell Co 1 great effort and a big win for the neers.

I don't understand how this is the 56th district championship? Are you talking about them just getting the #1 seed. I don't think that really consists of a championship just yet does it?
basketballwizz Wrote:Kyle Clowers a soph pictures 2 hits Powell Co tonight at Powell Co to take the 56th dist champship Estill Co 12 Powell Co 1 great effort and a big win for the neers.

Estill played great baseball! Clowers had lots of strong defensive help in the field with great catches in the outfield and awesome plays in the infield. His pitching was awesome! The Neers bats were hot, too. Total package last night for Coach Wood and his Engineers. Estill showed up ready to play!
Congrats to Estill on the win. I guess they are the #1 seed in the district tourney. Who pitched for Powell?
[quote=bluegrassballa]Congrats to Estill on the win. I guess they are the #1 seed in the district tourney. Who pitched for Powell?[/QUOTE

Brewer started but came out after three or so innings. Then Powell threw Kinser. Then I don't know who the third pitcher was. Needless to say it didn't matter who they threw with a score like 12-1.
This makes Estill 16-2 on the year, and also, I believe, the only team unbeaten in the 14th region.
go big or go home Wrote:[quote=bluegrassballa]Congrats to Estill on the win. I guess they are the #1 seed in the district tourney. Who pitched for Powell?[/QUOTE

Brewer started but came out after three or so innings. Then Powell threw Kinser. Then I don't know who the third pitcher was. Needless to say it didn't matter who they threw with a score like 12-1.

That is true..
Logan Morton came in to finish the game.
Congrats Estill