Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: scrimage games 2005
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what are some good scrimage games goin to be this year or who does your team scrimage and when were who you think willl win?
Well i know that Shelby Valley is goin to scrimage Hazard aug 11. at perry central
Belfry always scrimmages with Lexington Tates Creek
hmm Pikeville scrimages Knox Central and Fairview i think
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:hmm Pikeville scrimages Knox Central and Fairview i think

Where does KC and Pikeville scrimmage?
Prestonsburg is to scrimmage Lawrence Co at LC on August 6th
I believe that Pikeville Scrimmages at WC Hambly Complex against KC
Prestonsburg will scrimmage Lawrence and Pulskie Co. They should win both the there strong and fast Backfield.
Pike Central hits the grid iron against Knott Co. on the 13th at Knott PC should come out on top they are looking good...I hear knott is real low on numbers i heard last that they only has 18 kids out
jenkins scrimages magoffin co. this friday.
how doees everyone think this one will turn out ?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Pike Central hits the grid iron against Knott Co. on the 13th at Knott PC should come out on top they are looking good...I hear knott is real low on numbers i heard last that they only has 18 kids out
only 18 kids for knott central how reliable is that source ?
Lynn Camp scrimmages McCreary Central on Aug 4th, and Sheldon Clark Aug 13th at Knott Co.
Letcher Co. Central Scrimages Paintsville tomorrow on aug 4.
are you sure it is the 4th or is it friday the 5th i have heard both
Snoopy Wrote:Letcher Co. Central Scrimages Paintsville tomorrow on aug 4.

Im anxious to see if Letcher Co will improve this year..
Yes, I am posative it is on the 4th , it was scheduled for the 5th but while we was at camp paintsville coach called and said they couldnt get a bus for friday (I think that is what it was) but they could on thursday. I believe it is going to be played on the old whitesburg field though like 95% sure.
thanks
do you know what time it will start?
Leslie scrimmages Hazard the 5th @ Hazard & they will also be scrimmaging South Laurel August 12th.
Hows Leslie looking this year?
south floyd scrimmages morgan co saturday at 7:00 at sf
The Letcher scrimage starts at 6:00 and it is at the old whitesburg field. Im posative
Does anyone have a time on the Pburg vs LC game Friday?
torQQue Wrote:Hows Leslie looking this year?

From what I hear this year's Leslie County squad is starting to shape up rather nicely. They're returning all but 3 starters and they can be easily replaced. We have a lot of size on defense, and there should be plenty of receivers for Morgan to throw to. IMO Tim Koogler's Eagles will be hard for some teams to handle this year.