Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup @ Lawrence Co. 5-6-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So whats everyones thoughts on this game. LC coming off a decent weekend were they won 2 out of 3 in the Derby Classic.

LC 6
Greenup 2
Batpuff Wrote:So whats everyones thoughts on this game. LC coming off a decent weekend were they won 2 out of 3 in the Derby Classic.

LC 6
Greenup 2

lc 4
gc 3
This should be a very good game! Wish I could make it.

LC 8 Greenup 3
Greenup used Greenslate(#2) for 5 innings and Hienman(#1) for 2 innings tonight against Fairview. So I guess LC will see someone else.
CleanupMan Wrote:Greenup used Greenslate(#2) for 5 innings and Hienman(#1) for 2 innings tonight against Fairview. So I guess LC will see someone else.

Heinerman should still be able to throw tomorrow.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Heinerman should still be able to throw tomorrow.

On radio tonight they said Hienenman was going to pitch against Louisville Ballard Friday night in Lexington.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Heinerman should still be able to throw tomorrow.

It should be Martin on the mound for GC..... I may be wrong..... But Greenup has senior night thursday and then a big tourny this w.e in lexington.
Bosox Fan Wrote:It should be Martin on the mound for GC..... I may be wrong..... But Greenup has senior night thursday and then a big tourny this w.e in lexington.

Oh I see....
Who is pitching for LC? Should be a good game.
I think Shep is going for LC if I am not mistaken. It wil either be him or Michaels
Lc - 5
Gc - 3
Batpuff Wrote:I think Shep is going for LC if I am not mistaken. It wil either be him or Michaels

Thats odd, didnt he pitch against them earlier this year? and I know he pitched against them last year.
Bosox Fan Wrote:Thats odd, didnt he pitch against them earlier this year? and I know he pitched against them last year.

Probably but whats that got to do with anything.
Batpuff Wrote:Probably but whats that got to do with anything.

I thought they both pitched this past weekend? How could they throw tonight?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I thought they both pitched this past weekend? How could they throw tonight?

Greenup is up 6-2 im the 5th inning