Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2005 Prediction thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
O.K. here goes. I'll start it off by predicting that Lawrence County will finish with a 6 and 4 record but they will still make it to the playoffs.
See if this gets anything going.

Paintsville will finish 5-5.
Pikeville, any where from 6-4 to 10-0
Large range on that prediction. Still playing it safe this early in the year.
well anything can happen, but im lookin 9-1
south floyd 7-3 or 8-2
I thought South Floyd was going to be really down this year. Nice to see you feel otherwise.
I predict that East Ridge will go 6-4.
I got east ridge going 6-4 but maybe 7-3 if they pull off some tough games
Lawerence County plays pike central this year CD. So maybe i'll get to meet the man behind the dog lol..
Just watch for the crazy in the stands.
I see P-burg at least making it to the State Semi-Finals
I see P-burg at least making it to the State Semi-Finals
CatDawg Wrote:Just watch for the crazy in the stands.

Hahahah.. Yup.. i'll be the crazy one lol
If they can pick up Coach J's system quickly, Pikeville will probably go 7-3, and win the district.
Beef Wrote:If they can pick up Coach J's system quickly, Pikeville will probably go 7-3, and win the district.

I like the 7-3 prediction for Pikeville as well. If Pikeville beats NCC I think they have a great chance of going 10-0 but I don't expect them to beat the Breds. Pburg, Belfry, and Corbin are 3 games that can go either way but if Pikeville is good enough to beat NCC then they should be able to beat those 3 teams. I will take 7-3, with losses to Prestonsburg, Belfry, and NCC, and I don't epect any team in their district to come within 2 TDs of the Panthers.
Then that will be two crazy's CTD.

Here's a picture of me at the game. Cry
What you crying for CD? Your team isn't going to lose to PCC are they?
Never

Thats just how I look at every game. Can't take the pressure.
I think Pikeville will go 8-2
A few class A predictions..

Pikeville 9-1
Lynn Camp 8-2
Hazard 7-3
Cumberland 7-3
Paintsville 6-4
Williamsburg 6-4
South Floyd 5-5 HOpe Im wrong here!! But they lost alot of seniors..
Harlan 6-4
Jenkins 1-9
Beef Wrote:What you crying for CD? Your team isn't going to lose to PCC are they?

:x

It could happen lol
It better not.
My LC Eagles will finish 7-3 this season!

Tongue
Whitesburg, the team that BGR has ranked as an honorable mention team in their preseason 2-A poll, will not lose a game this year!! Tongue
Fletch Wrote:Whitesburg, the team that BGR has ranked as an honorable mention team in their preseason 2-A poll, will not lose a game this year!! Tongue
wow what a statement first off its not whitesburg anymore its letcher county central high school. and theres no way that lcchs will go undefeted they will be lucky to win a game everts will be about it .
i predict that jenkins goes 7-3 or 6-4 and might win the first round of playoffs
walter payton Wrote:
Fletch Wrote:Whitesburg, the team that BGR has ranked as an honorable mention team in their preseason 2-A poll, will not lose a game this year!! Tongue
wow what a statement first off its not whitesburg anymore its letcher county central high school. and theres no way that lcchs will go undefeted they will be lucky to win a game everts will be about it .

I wasn't talking about Letcher Central. I was talking about Whitesburg, the team that cracked the BGR 2-A poll as an honorable mention team. I think they won't lose a game all year.
Fletch Wrote:
walter payton Wrote:

I wasn't talking about Letcher Central. I was talking about Whitesburg, the team that cracked the BGR 2-A poll as an honorable mention team. I think they won't lose a game all year.

It was obviously a mistake. Dont be a dumbazz!! OH wait.. The almighty fetch is perfect and doesnt make mistakes..
Now run over and tell all your BGP buddies we made a mistake on a poll. I hope you get a few good laughs. Glad we amuse you fletch..
Pages: 1 2