Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Student Killed In School Bus Accident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One person died in a crash involving a school bus in Pendleton County Thursday morning.

Children on the bus were rushed to the hospital after 7:00 a.m. when a school bus and a gravel truck collided.

It happened on Highway 22 West at Ballinger Road between Falmouth and Williamstown.

An official with Pendleton County Schools says the bus was picking up children at the time of the crash. We're told the two vehicles got two close and the gravel truck's mirror sliced down the side of the bus.

Children of all ages were on the bus and the injured students were taken to the hospital in Grant County. We're told 10 students were hurt, but eight of them have already been released.

The coroner's office confirms the coroner has been called to the scene.
We're being told that the dead person is a 15-year-old student, but we don't know anything about that student's identity.

We have several crews on the scene and we'll bring you the latest details as they become available.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/18445424.html
I hate to hear that a young kid's life was taken away.
Very sad news... everyone involved are in my thoughts and prayers.
Wow, umm my thoughts and prayers go out to the passed students friends

and family.
Prayers to the family.
Prayers to the family, friends and the whole community. God Bless.
Terrible news out of Pendleton County.
Tragic. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family members..
Horrible. That is so sad. Thoughts and prayers go out the them.
Keep them in your prayers