Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County 2 Ashland Blazer 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
per KHSAA
Who threw for GC?
Tyler Heinemin
Any stats?
Congrats Greenup
Godspeed Wrote:Any stats?

Greenup looked awful at the plate.... Rigsby threw for the tomcats and GC put 1 on in the first with 4 hits... then after that caleb sattered around 7 hits and GC could not execute at all.
Bosox Fan Wrote:Greenup looked awful at the plate.... Rigsby threw for the tomcats and GC put 1 on in the first with 4 hits... then after that caleb sattered around 7 hits and GC could not execute at all.

Actually this was the box score on the game.

Ashland 000 000 0 - 0 3 1
Greenup 101 000 x - 2 5 1

Both teams only had 8 hits between them. This was a big statement by Ashland. Great job Tomcats.
Great game between tow top teams!
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Actually this was the box score on the game.

Ashland 000 000 0 - 0 3 1
Greenup 101 000 x - 2 5 1

Both teams only had 8 hits between them. This was a big statement by Ashland. Great job Tomcats.

sorry it was a guess.... all i know is that coach greg logan was not happy after the game..... Ashland looked decent but not the ashland teams of the past,
Ashland played a great game and if they would have gotten some timely hits.... it could have been a diffefent game.
Bosox Fan Wrote:sorry it was a guess.... all i know is that coach greg logan was not happy after the game..... Ashland looked decent but not the ashland teams of the past,

Well this is the same Ashland team that got beat by Lewis County? I wouldn't put much into this one game. It means nothing in the scheme of things. Greenup is still the best team in the region hands down, but it does show you that on a given night anything can happen. However, the better team did squeeke out a win in this one.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Well this is the same Ashland team that got beat by Lewis County? I wouldn't put much into this one game. It means nothing in the scheme of things. Greenup is still the best team in the region hands down, but it does show you that on a given night anything can happen. However, the better team did squeeke out a win in this one.

ya thats true,