Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Primary.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will win Kentucky Obama or Clinton?
Clinton ,she will get the good ole boy and girl vote. My vote will be for OBAMA.
Hil. For sure.
Neither haha
Hillary. Her stand on universal healthcare will get everyone in KYs attention, its got mine. We have too many uninsured here, ****ty jobs without benefits. Welcome Hillary.
Universal Healthcare will ruin this country and make it alot harder to get medical treatment...but I think Hillbilly will win KY.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Neither haha

Somebody's got to get it...lol Smile
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:Somebody's got to get it...lol Smile

Well whoever gets it will lose to McCain in the November election.
sherman14 Wrote:Well whoever gets it will lose to McCain in the November election.

McCain is a joke.
ballcrazy Wrote:McCain is a joke.

No both Democrats are a joke. Hillary and Obama have nothing better to do then bash each other.
vundy33 Wrote:Universal Healthcare will ruin this country and make it alot harder to get medical treatment...but I think Hillbilly will win KY.

Have you watched the news lately? This country is already ruined. Can you say DEPRESSION! Can you say HIGH GAS PRICES! Can you say FORECLOSURE! Can you say BOTTOMED OUT STOCK MARKET! Can you say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Can you say FOOD SHORTAGE! Big Grin
Hillary will win the Democratic primary in Kentucky, and I don't think it will be close.
22lb Bass Wrote:Have you watched the news lately? This country is already ruined. Can you say DEPRESSION! Can you say HIGH GAS PRICES! Can you say FORECLOSURE! Can you say BOTTOMED OUT STOCK MARKET! Can you say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Can you say FOOD SHORTAGE! Big Grin
If the stock market bottoms out at 12,500+, then I will take that anytime. And the economy grew last quarter by-the-way with the market back up above 13,000.
Hillary