Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Randy Moss bursts onto the racing scene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New England Patriots' Wide Receiver must like the feeling of racing past people, because now his plans are to sponsor a team in the Craftsmen Truck Racing Series.
Even though Moss Motorsports hasn't announced a driver, manufacturer, or sponsor yet, the hope is to have the team in place by the second half of the 2008 season.

http://www.wsaz.com/sports/headlines/18375864.html
Sounds good. Wonder who he would get as a sponser?
So he is owning a team and not sponsoring correct? IMO he should just talk to the NFL about sponsoring a team LMAO
Amun-Ra Wrote:Sounds good. Wonder who he would get as a sponser?
IMO itll be that juice company company he owns part of. Im just gonna laugh when the first time his driver tells him "Ill race when I wanna race" now that would be poetic justice right there.LOL!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:So he is owning a team and not sponsoring correct? IMO he should just talk to the NFL about sponsoring a team LMAO
Joe Gibbs already tried that and as soon as NASCAR became a legitimate competitor to the NFL they stopped doing it.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:IMO itll be that juice company company he owns part of. Im just gonna laugh when the first time his driver tells him "Ill race when I wanna race" now that would be poetic justice right there.LOL!

Smile I almost cried when I seen what you posted. Your totally correct

that would be one of the funniest sports moments EVER!!! Smile

:lmao:
I wish he would sign Jeremy Mayfield!!!!!!