Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Andre Woodson Article on NFL.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d...nfirm=true

This is a nice little article on Andre and how he thinks he has the potential to be a star.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d...nfirm=true

This is a nice little article on Andre and how he thinks he has the potential to be a star.

that was a very good article I think he will turn heads just as he did in college. Who would have thought that very guy would have lead us to two bowl games back to back seasons after such a horrible freshman/sophomore year? I can tell you who NO ONE, not even I. He is probably the hardest working QB in this years draft and with such a great guy ahead of him and J'LO who sort of help mold him through his first season at UK I think he will fell right at home through pre-season. Pending a trade with him I think he has a bright future it will just take time as it did with Brady. IMO Eli needs to watch out b/c the NFL coaches will get Andre to where he needs to be, just as Sanders did. Like it was said in the article he posses an ability that many others do not and that is reading defenses VERY well. IMO Indianapolis would have been a great spot for him just by the way they call plays. Giving Manning two-three plays each time in allowing him to make the call depending on the coverage. IMO Payton Manning and Woodson are much of the same player of course Payton in leaps and bounds ahead of Woodson for now. But as we saw at UK it only takes time and we all know Woodson BELIEVES!!!!!!!!
I hope Woodson does great in the NFL.
It was awesome seeing him compared to Tom Brady. I just hope that Andre has a great NFL career, he is an awesome QB.
At first I wasnt happy about Woodson getting picked by the Giants. But the more I think about it Im glad hes in a place where hes not going to be thrown to the wolves immediately and has time to grow and improve without all the pressure on him. In short hes not going to be done like Tim Couch was up in Cleveland.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:At first I wasnt happy about Woodson getting picked by the Giants. But the more I think about it Im glad hes in a place where hes not going to be thrown to the wolves immediately and has time to grow and improve without all the pressure on him. In short hes not going to be done like Tim Couch was up in Cleveland.
I felt kind of the same way, HP. I wanted him to go somewhere where he could start right away and show everyone he is better than he was given credit for in the offseason. But I thought of poor 'ole Couch and how he was thrown in there and IMO, had a potentially good career ruined. I think Woodson will learn a great deal under Manning and Coughlin, and who knows, maybe he'll turn out to be the next "Tom Brady."