Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley Co. AAU Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Owsley County AAU Team Played South Laurel AAU Team On 4/24, The Owls Game Out With A Upset By 2 Points In Ot. A Good Win For The Owsley County Aau Team!!!
Glad to see Owsley County improving. I told people that Coach Noble would turn things around in Booneville.
Coach Noble is doing a wonderful job at Owsley!! but as of now Coach Noble is not the coach of the Owls AAU team they are coached by Mike Salyers. Coach Noble does come and watch from the sidelines and I think he is liking what he is seeing, maybe after dead peroid is lifted he will join the bench.
uk hoops Wrote:Coach Noble is doing a wonderful job at Owsley!! but as of now Coach Noble is not the coach of the Owls AAU team they are coached by Mike Salyers. Coach Noble does come and watch from the sidelines and I think he is liking what he is seeing, maybe after dead peroid is lifted he will join the bench.
If I am not mistaken, Coach Noble cannot ever sit on the bench during an AAU game.
bball fan Wrote:If I am not mistaken, Coach Noble cannot ever sit on the bench during an AAU game.

I dont know the rules on that, but Im sure Coach Noble does. Iam postive that he will comply with all KHSAA guidelines.
Neither the Head Coach, or any assistant can coach there school's AAU team...I hope this helps:Thumbs:
Thanks For The Info!!!!!