Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which UK Player Will Be Most Successful in the NFL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which Kentucky player drafted will have the most successful career in the NFL?
I think Burton will end up starting and getting alot of balls his way, but Tamme will benefit the most because Manning loves tight ends. They are the forgotten reciever who end up open when no one else is, and also the Colts' has a lot of plays that are designed just for the tight ends. I look for him to have a huge NFL career.
I think Tamme will but I also think Steve Johnson will do pretty good.
I think Tamme will have a very good career, but I also have a feeling that Wesley Woodyard will end up having a very solid career too. I think if Woodson had been drafted by anybody but the Giants, that he would be given a much better oppurtunity..it will be interesting though..
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Tamme will benefit the most because Manning loves tight ends. They are the forgotten reciever who end up open when no one else is, and also the Colts' has a lot of plays that are designed just for the tight ends. I look for him to have a huge NFL career.
Exactly my thought.
Tamme will he couldn't be in a better system for the way he plays.
How many Kentucky players got drafted? (Can anyone list all the names?)
100%SUCCESS Wrote:How many Kentucky players got drafted? (Can anyone list all the names?)

Jacob Tamme
Keenan Burton
Steve Johnson
Andre Woodson

I think Jacob Tamme will have the most successful career. Like so many have said on here, there a lot of plays for the tight ends to catch the ball. And he is a recieving tight end. And with Peyton throwing to him, he will be very good.
Jacob Tamme by far will have the better career. I dont need to list the reasons why because everyone else already has. The Colts made a good pick and Tamme will reap the benefits of playing with the likes of Manning, Harrison, Wayne, Clark and the rest of the Colts.
I think Keenan Burton will.
Burton of the ones who were drafted.

I still believe Woodyard is the best football player out of the bunch and will have the most successful career in the NFL.
FBALL Wrote:Burton of the ones who were drafted.

I still believe Woodyard is the best football player out of the bunch and will have the most successful career in the NFL.

yea I think he is to but the scout are wanting to move him to Strong Safety, so I really dont know about that, but I do think jacob Tamme will fit really good in the Colts offense!
I think Keenan Burton will have the most successful career in the NFL out of Cats who were drafted. He has all the mechanics to be a very good wide receiver in the NFL, he has a quarterback that can get him the ball in Marc Bulger, plus he will be able to come in and be an imdiate impact for the Rams. The sky is the limit for Burton.

Tamme will have a good career, should fit in well with Indy, but there are other offensive weapons that Manning will look too before Tamme.

Woodson will get his shot someday, because I think Eli is just a one hit wonder. He will have a down year and it will give Woodson a chance depending on how well David Carr can step in and perform if Eli loses his starting position.

Steve Johnson has a very bright future also out of the Cats that were drafted. The Bills have an average quarterback but maybe with the receiver core they have now it may make JP Losmon look better than he really is. I could see Johnson getting 2 or 3 receptions a game in his rookie year.
I like where Jacob Tamme is at right now. He is in a position to make a lot of noise at the tight end spot and will flourish in Indy. Although I think he will have the most successful, I hope that they all do.
Tamme... I don tlike UK but I have to like him now because he is a COlt.. and he fit PERFECTLY into there system... hopefully he turns out like Dallas Clark... and If he does I will definately forgive him for where he went to school... LOL
IMO Tamme will be successful sooner than his teamates because hes in an offense that suits his strengths with one of the greatest ever throwing to him. Woodyard is going to be the surprise of the group (although it wont be a surprise to any of us UK fans). Woodson will have a solid career but it wont be with the team that drafted him. Burton could potentially be a superstar if he stays healthy. Johnson will be decent but not spectacular. Little is the one I dont see making it even though I hope he does. Eric Scott could be productive as well.
Tamme Time in Indy.
i think Steve Johnson fits in perfect with the receivers for the bills, after 1 or 2 seasons I think he will have the most success with Jacob Tamme behind him.
My vote is with Tamme.
Rondo