Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fantasy Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is any1 going to be taking part in a NFL Fantasy League this season? What sites does everyone use for their Fantasy league? Who is going to step it up and who is going to be a let down this year? Any1 have any opinions?

I know Drew Brees steped it up big time last year, after they drafted Rivers the rookie to sweat him about pt, he lead my chargers to a Playoff spot. Also of corse the Rookie Sensation Roethlisburger from Pitt had a huge saeson. As for a let down I will think about some and reply later.

I do want everone to know though I have converted into a bronco now. I am definately a defensive man, and with that mean machine free saftety named John Lynch and with some alright likebackers and Champ Bailey at corner and some good D-linemen like Trevor Price and Hovan they are my pic for a defense I figured they will add me up alot of points off of Pics.
well ill be in college so ill be to busy for such a fantasy league, but ive used it in the past, use yahoo fantasy sports, its free, simple, and pretty easy...and try to get at least 6 people to do it with you, although the more the merrier...good luck