Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: how do you think south floyd will do in 2005
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do you think south floyd will be in 05
i see south floyd goin into the season very over confedient because of their great season last year and probably not win a game.
here's their schedule.. incase anyone didnt have it

Aug 6 Morgan County
Aug 19 Magoffin County
Aug 26 Shelby Valley
Sep 2 @East Ridge
Sep 9 Phelps
Sep 16 Pikeville
Sep 23 @Betsy Layne
Sep 30 Jenkins
Oct 7 @hazard
Oct 14 @ Allen Central
Oct 21 @ Paintsville

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...tion_name=
I think they should be able to win 4 to 7 of their games
I think SF will have a good shot to make the playoffs, and small shot at the third spot in the district. Allan Central, Hazard, and Sf will battle for the final 2 spots, and a first round trip to more than likely Lynn Camp and Somerset.
i have to disagree with you there lc99 i think jenkins and hazard will battle for the third spot in the district i know it seems kinda crazy but from what i have seen so far and what i know on all the other teams this district will have a new look of course the top 2 teams will be pikeville and paintville i see paintsville pulling out the close gamejenkins will be number 3 beating hazard then hazard will be 4 and allen central then phelps and then south floyd. south floyd is to young and to cocky.
has jenkins ever made the playoffs
there is no way that jenkins will have a close game with pikeville or paintsville they will both kill jenkins by bout 50
i didnt say that jenkins and paintsville or jenkins and pikeville will be close i said that i see paintsville pulling out the close game vs. pikeville and yes jenkins as made the playoffs as a matter of fact they have mad the playoffs more then south floyd. you know everyone on that is from south floyd that talks about them says there gonna do so good and everything how do you get that someone please give me an answer there young inexsperenced over rated and cocky. i mean just tell me why u think there gonna be so good or win any at all.
will sf have there fb from last year or did he graduate
dunno.... well if their young, more than likley they won't be any good, but in a year or two the experience will build up.... so if their whole team is young they should be good within 1-2 years

Aug 6 Morgan County-I dont know anything about them
Aug 19 Magoffin County-Win
Aug 26 Shelby Valley-Loss
Sep 2 @East Ridge-Win
Sep 9 Phelps-Win
Sep 16 Pikeville-Loss
Sep 23 @Betsy Layne-Win
Sep 30 Jenkins-Win/Loss... could go ethier way
Oct 7 @Hazard-Loss
Oct 14 @ Allen Central-Win
Oct 21 @ Paintsville-Loss
booger Wrote:has jenkins ever made the playoffs

Jenkins made the playoffs in 1993 and actually hosted a first round game against Lynn Camp. Lynn Camp won that game 35 to 6.
From what i understand, Jenkins used to be good during the 50's and 60's coal boom when the town was much more populated, so im guessing they made playoffs plenty during those years, and eventualy, Jenkins will be good again one day, wether they pick up a coach that completley turns everything around, or they have a class of seniors that wanna win, it'll happen on way or the other....
yea i agree in a couple years they should be good i mean this kinda reminds me of paintsville 2 years ago they struggled alote becouse they were so young now they have alote of seniors with experiance and strenght
I think South Floyd will have a good season an should hopefully make playoffs...They lost a couple of players last year but also had some new people come out that should step in an help right away so dont count them out just yet.