Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dr. Phil?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think of him after he bailed out that girl that beat up the cheerleader, only to get her story first?
I have always disliked him. He does that stuff with everyone. He is a joke and a hack.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I have always disliked him. He does that stuff with everyone. He is a joke and a hack.

Im with you on this one. I never liked his show, and this just gives me more reason to dislike him.
I'm disappointed in him
Dr Phil went from very unlikeable to plain despisable..he's Oprah's ***** anyway..
I thought I read that it was his staff that bailed her out but isn't he ultimately responsible for what happens. Put him on Amun-Ra and Johnny Ringo's side for a day.
Dr. Phil and Oprah are one in the same. Both are full of their own B.S.
Wait and see, in a few years he will be on TV for cheating on his wife etc. He is fake ..... that needs to be kicked in the jimmy.
JBIRD Wrote:Wait and see, in a few years he will be on TV for cheating on his wife etc. He is fake ..... that needs to be kicked in the jimmy.
Heard that.:Clap: