Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fizzle the Fish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yea....me and BallaBaby went to Wal-Mart and bought a fish and we named it Fizzle...hehe...I'll post a picture of it on here when I get one.
lol.. dont let ballababy keep it.. she killed 2 turtles in like a week lol ..just kidding balla
lmao nice post 15th, i couldnt see balla remembering to take care of the thing, no offense.

remember, only feed it ONCE a day!
the food canister says to feed it 2-3 times a day... i think it's anorexic though...it won't eat! It doesnt siwm around either it just stays in one spot which we have it in balla's turtle cage right now b/c we cant put it in the tank for 48 hours....
the food canister says to feed it 2-3 times a day... i think it's anorexic though...it won't eat! It doesnt siwm around either it just stays in one spot which we have it in balla's turtle cage right now b/c we cant put it in the tank for 48 hours....
The fish is dumb. Cats Fan's turtle is way cooler. :|
even though he tried to bite u Cali..lol
yea really...the first person it ever bite....it must love you. like you love your cute cousins lmao....sicko....jk jk
yea really...the first person it ever bit....it must love you. like you love your cute cousins lmao....sicko....jk jk
:lol: hahaha..lmao
8) 15th, you KNEW one of us would throw that out there. i loved it. i think we all got a big kick outta that one tho.
lol that was funny... i'm loved too don't forget that... lol hehe... BTW...the fish is now at Balla's in the tank and it seems to be pretty happy...
yes, you are loved too. so dont get all mad again and be like OMFG you hate me, im going to shoot myself if you dont love me. ill end it ALL if you dont say it. lmao im playing. hope fizzle is doing well then.

BallaBaby

Fizzle seems to like his new home. Everyone has to come see him!!
I will come and visit him sometime lol
i will also. take a picture of him!!!!
I can't wait utnil I get to see Fizzle again..I miss him! Tribe...I'm glad that I'm loved....hehe...makes me feel special...I agree w/ Balla he does seem to like his new home!
you are special, remember? you ride the short bus AND lick the windows.... thats pretty special if u ask me.
lol...well I guess that makes you special too...haha
thetribe Wrote:you are special, remember? you ride the short bus AND like the windows....thats pretty special if u ask me.

dont u mean lick ..not like lol :o
yea, i fixed it, i was in a hurry and im special tooo sooo ha! i have excuses! its better than liking my cousin......... 8)
Hahaha...yes...I agree... but we still love Cali no matter who she likes don't we!