Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Must See Video Clip LMAO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a movie that I shot with my friend's camera. Reizvoll is the one swinging the bottle. Ignore the dumbass in the coat that is boxing with the air and yea,....enjoy Cory's pain.

http://www.geocities.com/pike_hustler/cory_bagtag.avi
This page is not available.
Geoshities has failed once again.
http://www.geocities.com/pike_hustler/nut.html

Try this link to download the video.
Right click 'save as' works on that link tribe.

due to geoshities bandwidth allowed crap.. eh, 1 per hour i guess the download is.
if it says that the bandwidth is exceeded the limit, try again in a couple hours.

I figured, beeger shouldnt overload my bandwidth. NO ONE checks it anyways.
That was funny...hehe....I enjoyed it...
hahah did you like my handy camera work??? it was also MY idea to do that stuff that day lmao we have more....
camera work was awesome...i thought i heard you say something in the background near the endo f the video... not completely sure though b/c everyone was still cracking up... it looks like it hurt though....
i dont think that i said anything. there was like 20 other people in there just hanging out randomly so it might have been one of them. if we get to hang out then i will bring the disc and show you.
that was harsh...but really funny. Cory was obviously in pain.
Cory doesn't really care about anything. The last day of school in the library we pulled our pants down and started party boying random people (3 teachers) while someone taped it.

What you heard was probably the boys in the background saying "OhMyGod" over and over.
It could have been erfan2006 saying something too. OR angela laughing because we all know that it cracked her ass up. Im pretty sure that I didnt say anything though. Like Reiz said it could have been someone just saying OMG or something. I don't know.
Ah who knows... lol....
at least you liked it. i will seriously show you more the next time i see you.
haha...alright...I'm looking forward to it!