Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is ur name on here what it is? What made ya think of it?

Mine would be b/c I love football and the year 05. And its easy to remember 8)
I was watching C.N.N at the time.
I have alot of Pride of the school in which I graduated from and the community in which I was a part of and still am.

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love Belfry High School and the community.

For example: My senior year (1992) at Belfry, my dad passed away during the 15th Regional tournament. I was in the band and most of the athletes were in my graduating class. So anyway, during the second night of the services the boys basketball team, cheerleaders and the entire band came to the funeral home on their way to the game that night. It was a stunning sight to see 4 schoolbuses pull into the parking lot of the funeral home. It really made me feel so good that they all came in to see me before they left.

Thats just part of the story.....So you can see one reason I am a loyal fan of Belfry. 8)
Beef has just been my nickname at school since I was a freshman....so it was easy!
the tribe is the student section at our school for basketball games and well for a while the tribe actually had alot of school spirit so after my first name that i tried to register didnt go through i just put this one instead because it was alot shorter and stuff.
DTfan... simple...I'm a HUGE fan of Diana Taurasi...
Reizvoll

It's german for delightful, which describes me so well it's not funny. I chose german because russian was out of the picture (the characters) and german is just as good as russian. Both are angry sounding when you speak them.

Reizvoll has been my customary internet name for almost 6 years now. If you see Reizvoll on the internet, bet it is me. Unless of course, it is a deutsch geschlecht abbildung Smile
Cali...because my friend has this dog named Cali and I LOOOOOVE HER! She's my girl! Idea
theswag... that is where me and my cousin were frobade from going to when we were younger. that is where all the drunks went and got wasted. and back in the 40's and 50's it was a brothel. you can still see the ruins of the building that was the brothel house before a flood came along and washed it out. supposedly, there were all the prostitutes there that night, and they all drowned. but mostly me and my cousin went there and played alot... mainly shooting BB guns.