Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who does Bell Co. have coming back this year? How good is there line?
The line of Bell County should be pretty solid, I believe they only lost one starter. On offense they a good player who will play reciever and run the ball some in Steven Hunter. TR Christopher is the replacement for Robbins, and he looks to be a good one, but he is young. The big question mark for Bell imo is can they replace Barton and Rogers at linebacker. Bell will be pretty solid, with what Rock has coming back I put Rock ahead of them right now.
So Bell's defense won't be as good this year?
Fletch Wrote:So Bell's defense won't be as good this year?

I can't see them being as good as they were last year on defense, but they still will be better than alot teams, but they lost a couple of the best linebackers I ever seen. I watched them in a passing scrimmage a few weeks ago, and they still have good players. I think Cat Pause has Bell Ranked #1 in the region, but imo I think going into the season, Ashland, and Rockcastle are better.
Hmmm yea i'd go with Rockcastle and Ashland, i hear Ashland is supposed 2 have a really good team this year