Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Football Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where are you going for Football camp? and what was the best camp you have went to before?
Swag I think we are going to Morehead I am not posative. I loved UK passing league camp I really enjoyed TTU though last year
TTU was nice. it was a good team experience. Remember Arnie shaving his head? that was cool...

I heard Morehead was a pretty good camp. one of my friends went there one time. i hope we go there.
Ya i finally got to experience Atomic Bomb lol that stuff burns.
i thought that TTU was a pretty good camp but UK was pretty much HELL Week for the lineman. From what i gather from recievers and backs UK was very easy. But the lineman were cussed out every minute ask other east ridge lineman. But i dont think that a team should travel to a different time zone to go to a football camp (TTU)
:x
Ya i finally got to experience Atomic Bomb lol that stuff burns.

Ain't that the truth mlb33 i remember that u couldnt hardly sleep Big Grin
i thought that TTU was a pretty good camp but UK was pretty much HELL Week for the lineman. From what i gather from recievers and backs UK was very easy. But the lineman were cussed out every minute ask other east ridge lineman. But i dont think that a team should travel to a different time zone to go to a football camp (TTU)
:x
The lineman didnt practice a whole lot outside, cause everytime we went outside, it would rain on us and we had to quit.

TTU was a good tim efor us, mainly us in the dorm rooms messing around. Brock Taylor tried to make a slip-n-slide out of Skin Lube (nut butter), but it didnt work out that good.
Well football camp in general sucks so i dont like even thinking about it but its something that has to be done to improve as a player
jenkins went to the jones brothers south west virginia camp it was awsome julius and thomas jones was there everyday.
anyone know were pikevilles goin???
Millersburg Military Academy lol
Well there was a down and dirty football camp that the SV linemen went to last year and that was HECK! But they talt many things to the ones that went.