Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miguel Tejada Lies About Age
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats so wrong with lying about his age?
Brooks4Prez Wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap...&type=lgns

This story amazes me.
Very true. But what do you think they are going to do about it? Isn't it a little late to take action? He was honest about it so I dont really think there is a problem. Andy Petitte(?) told the truth about HGH and he's still pitching for the Yanks. IMO, no harm done.
Godspeed Wrote:Very true. But what do you think they are going to do about it? Isn't it a little late to take action? He was honest about it so I dont really think there is a problem. Andy Petitte(?) told the truth about HGH and he's still pitching for the Yanks. IMO, no harm done.

I know what you're saying. When I said this story amazes me I just meant that I find it very very interesting. From what I've seen and read the last couple of days, this is a fairly common practice for Dominican players. What gets me though is why didn't he admit to this a lot sooner if it's not that big of a deal?
After a little while, I'd say he almost forgot he did it. But no big deal.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I know what you're saying. When I said this story amazes me I just meant that I find it very very interesting. From what I've seen and read the last couple of days, this is a fairly common practice for Dominican players. What gets me though is why didn't he admit to this a lot sooner if it's not that big of a deal?

Well he probably thought it wouldn't be a big deal. Its not like he's lying about taking steriods or HGH.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Well he probably thought it wouldn't be a big deal. Its not like he's lying about taking steriods or HGH.

If I'm not mistaken, Tejada was mentioned in the Mitchell Report.
He still plays young.
How old is he?
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:How old is he?

I think 33 not for sure.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:If I'm not mistaken, Tejada was mentioned in the Mitchell Report.

Ah, I see. Well then I must be wrong, lol. But I still don't see why this is a big deal. Thats just me though. Could somebody explain why it is a big deal?
Yea he took roids.