Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (Rumor) Bruce Jones to Lex Cath?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have heard from people in phelps that this is why Coach Jones is leaving the Hornets...**NOTE** THIS IS A RUMOR!
warriorpride Wrote:I have heard from people in phelps that this is why Coach Jones is leaving the Hornets...**NOTE** THIS IS A RUMOR!
Bruce is leavin i HEARD (RUMOR) that he resigned back in November and.... but he is leavin... now LEX CATH is a lil far fetched but yea he just teaching now...
Is he going to join Bill Letton's staff or what?
From what I heard Bill Letton was fired..for hitting a player.

ADMIN NOTE: THIS ^^^ IS UNSUBSTANTIATED HEARSAY
i Want To Be Very Very Clear On This...these Are Rumors...not Facts!
warriorpride Wrote:From what I heard Bill Letton was fired..for hitting a player.

If that were true then other boards and news stations in Lexington would be going crazy.

I know this is a rumor, but I don't see Lexington Catholic even being interested in Jones.
Catholic is far fetched for him, as far as being a head coach. They only way I can see Bruce Jones going to Lexington catholic would have to be as an assistant. His players love him from what I hear, but there some questions to his play calling and in-game decisions that would really hurt him if he got a head coaching job there. Lexington Catholic takes it's sports very seriously, and once the interviewing starts I am sure there will be a more viable candidate. I wish him luck if he goes there as an assistant.

Also, depending on who gets the head coaching job, he may choose to bring in his own staff. In that case Bruce may still be looking for a job. I know two people who have been assistants at Lex. Catholic, but they left due to the fact that there was no advancement opportunity there. They said by the time it came down to hiring, the hiring base there already has a list that they chose from, and usually calls them, instead of taking open applications. They are a private school. Their rules they go by are a lot differen than a public schools.
This isn't true. I talked to Coach Jones and he said that he isn't going to Lex Cath. He said that Coach Letton did not get fired for hitting a player.