Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel 6 - Corbin 3 (Game 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
per KHSAA
So who is the better team between these two? I am wanting to guess and say South Laurel, but I am still not sure.
I'd say they are pretty even at this point with the slight edge going to Corbin just because South is young this season - even though they're playing really well.
Well looking at their record I would say south laurel. Everyboyd I have spoken to says they are the front runners in the 13th.
The record is not a great indicator at this point in the season for any team. A team could be hot and possibly not played the competition another team has. As in this case, I'd give the edge to Corbin based on competition and how they'll be at the season's end.

South will be there, but are young and you never know what may happen. The 13th is wide open and could be any one of 7-8 teams to take the crown.
BaseballMan Wrote:The record is not a great indicator at this point in the season for any team. A team could be hot and possibly not played the competition another team has. As in this case, I'd give the edge to Corbin based on competition and how they'll be at the season's end.

South will be there, but are young and you never know what may happen. The 13th is wide open and could be any one of 7-8 teams to take the crown.

Actually their schedules aren't that different. With the exception of the North Laurel and Cawood games, all of SL games have been close with good competition. Corbin is the same, but they have lost more of the close games than SL has. That is why I based it on their record. I looked at the schedules and who they played, and I don't see how Corbin has played a better schedule than SL?