Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Reizvoll is Fully Recovered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After falling from a second story balcony my boy Reizvoll is back!

He is fully healed and ready to go.

Welcome him back guys! Show some love.
How and where did he fall off a balcony??

Good to have ya back Reizvoll Confusedhock:
Long story how but at his house.
Im glad everything's ok and welcome back.
Im glad he's okay also
only you, Reiz.
Go figure, but I was having alot of fun until it happened. Was supposed to be a fun night. :|

I feel good 8)
what all did it do to ya reizvoll?.... if ya dont mind saying
On my right side:

2 fractured rib, out of place knee cap, torn acl, broke the forearm, 2 fingers, shin was fractured, and the gash in my head.

On my left side:

I'm fine!

Thanks to the miracles of modern medicine, I did not feel all that bad. I sorta liked it. I don't think I'd do it again (on purpose).

Somebody called me Humpty the other day.. and I thought it was for this reason ^^, but I found out later it was for another reason. Gah, only me huh swag?
Yup.... only you.
swag, u have to be such an ass about everything. the guy has a good time and falls on accident. it could happen to alot of people given the situation. maybe you were the one who needed to take the fall.
swag, u have to be such an (*& about everything. the guy has a good time and falls on accident. it could happen to alot of people given the situation. maybe you were the one who needed to take the fall.

MAybe you need to understand that i want to have a little fun and poke at him a little.... i know how it feels, cause i fell off of a roof last christmas taking down christmas lights....
Ok let's settle down now kids.. Or i will turn this car around..

Good to have ya back Reizvoll
:lol: nice CTD.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Ok let's settle down now kids.. Or i will turn this car around..

Good to have ya back Reizvoll

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO!!!!!!

that was a Family Guiy quote, not me being a smartass.
I know i watch family guy.. But just a reminder,, if you ever say anything like that be sure you tell what you quoted..
i made sure to put that, i figured you would take me seriously.