Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co 14 - Magoffin Co 1 (5 innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cody Moore was the starter for Lawrence Co and was on top of his game. Lawrence Co sent 11 batters to the plate in the 1st inning. I left the game in the 3rd and it was like 13 to 0 with runners still on base.
This one could have been really ugly if Lawrence wanted it to. After the third baserunners stopped running unless it was a base hit and everybody on the roster got playing time. Dawgs are 2-0 in seeded games.
This was a no-doubter. Good Job LC. Good luck the rest of the way.
Congrats Lawrence Co.
the dark wizard Wrote:Congrats Lawrence Co.

This is like the 100th post from you in which all you say is, "congrats." Do you not have an opinion about anything? I am really just kidding with you, but I didn look at your past posts and almost all of them are, "congrats," and that's it. haha
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:This is like the 100th post from you in which all you say is, "congrats." Do you not have an opinion about anything? I am really just kidding with you, but I didn look at your past posts and almost all of them are, "congrats," and that's it. haha

that is pointless..... but it does seem that the dawgs are going to be a force this year i look for them to make a run
Bosox Fan Wrote:that is pointless..... but it does seem that the dawgs are going to be a force this year i look for them to make a run

I know it was, my bad, just felt like being a prick for some reason. I was just messing with him, it doesn't actually bother me.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I know it was, my bad, just felt like being a prick for some reason. I was just messing with him, it doesn't actually bother me.

no no....i was agreeing with you, i do not see the point in the congrats posts,
Bosox Fan Wrote:no no....i was agreeing with you, i do not see the point in the congrats posts,

Oh yeh I know. It gets kind of silly after awhile. If you go down threw all of his posts, that's all they are. There are about 45 of the same post.haha. It's rediculus. Oh well, some people just don't have much to say I guess. haha
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Oh yeh I know. It gets kind of silly after awhile. If you go down threw all of his posts, that's all they are. There are about 45 of the same post.haha. It's rediculus. Oh well, some people just don't have much to say I guess. haha

As you know, I always have something to say...... How is the catcher for the dawgs doing this year
Bosox Fan Wrote:As you know, I always have something to say...... How is the catcher for the dawgs doing this year

I am not sure, I have only seen them play once. He had a game that day.