Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hey Guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys....sorry I havn't been around lately. Seems like I've been real buzy since school has been out. Let's see....District and Region baseball tourny with my wisdom teeth taken out during the second round of Region. Followed by back to back trips to Corbin to watch Pikeville play last week then went to Richmond for the weekend. Middle of the week end up going to Lexington for 2 nights (Mon & Tues)...On Thursday I left for Pinehurst to watch the US Open for 3 days. Just got back at 1:45 this morning. Now I've got a couple of off days this week (away from packing) before I leave for Europe (London and Paris) for 8 days starting Friday. Then about 2 days after I get back from that trip I'm going to go to Hilton Head for 5 days or so....

Shew....and I thought that the summer was supposed to be a laid back time Smile ....Hope to be back in full force in a couple of weeks though 8)
Excuses ! Excuses !....... Smile Smile Smile

Good to have ya back :!: