Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: High Profile Transfers in the State and Mountains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which after season transfer do you think has effected a team for the good or bad?

Admin Note: Please only discuss verified transfers. There is no need for this thread to became a rumor mill.
Tate Cox to knott from JBS definatley is the biggest transfer in the mountains so far. I look for KCC to raise some eyebrows in the 14th next season.
I agree... Tate Cox to kcc is by far the biggest.
D1 prospects Dakota Euton & Chad Jackson too Scott County have to be the biggest in the state.
blackcat_student Wrote:D1 prospects Dakota Euton & Chad Jackson too Scott County have to be the biggest in the state.
I agree.
I just hope for these kids sake that all are done correctly and are legit.
Some say that Clint Stepp will be at pikeville next year.
ballcrazy Wrote:Some say that Clint Stepp will be at pikeville next year.
Yea i just dont see this happening. :eek:
Theres also Aaron Cosby from DuPont Manuel, he transferred to Jeffersontown.
Yes I believe this to be true, but still Cox is certainly the most noteable transfer.
blackcat_student Wrote:Theres also Aaron Cosby from DuPont Manuel, he transferred to Jeffersontown.
Cosby is a big time player. J'town will be a threat to win the 7th and the Sweet 16 next year.
rojas Wrote:Cosby is a big time player. J'town will be a threat to win the 7th and the Sweet 16 next year.

I agree, Cosby is a good replacement for Gagel, who graduated for J'town.
Has anyone heard the rumor that Tate Cox had been ruled INeligible at Knott Central???
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Has anyone heard the rumor that Tate Cox had been ruled INeligible at Knott Central???
I havent. :eek:
Yes, I have heard this may be a problem.
After all said and done this young man has a great opportunity to be a very high profile player. But you may be right for now.
BlueSky Wrote:After all said and done this young man has a great opportunity to be a very high profile player. But you may be right for now.
Who are you talking about??
I am sorry. That should have been a response about Clint Stepp.... MY bad..
BlueSky Wrote:I am sorry. That should have been a response about Clint Stepp.... MY bad..
Clint Stepp would never have even started if his family hadn't run the show. If he is so good why did every one leave?:
Tate Cox or Garrison Collins leaving is a big deal, whatever team they go to, they will help. Im not trying to bash, just telling the truth that Clint Stepp transfering really dont mean anything.
BlueSky Wrote:Yes, I have heard this may be a problem.
I have heard that JBS is not having an athletic program next year. Nothing at all. No basketball, no tennis, no baseball. That should take care of the eligbility problem'
He will only be a Junior. You very well may be right, I am only saying he could become a good player. And there are many others in the same boat. But lets be kind and understanding with these kids, give him a shot, and then be glad for them.
The JBS transfers biggest effect on the program and then Euton and Jackson to Scott County. Scott will come out great from this but Rose Hill may suffer from it big time.
BlueSky Wrote:He will only be a Junior. You very well may be right, I am only saying he could become a good player. And there are many others in the same boat. But lets be kind and understanding with these kids, give him a shot, and then be glad for them.
I agree with ya but for people that are saying he is already an all-star and a great 3pt shooter are wrong.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Has anyone heard the rumor that Tate Cox had been ruled INeligible at Knott Central???

it is completely false.....I go to school with him...he IS eligible.

If JBS shuts down or drops out of the KHSAA, then any student could go to any school in the state and play. If they moved to Paducah they'd be eligible. That's if JBS shuts down or whatever.
He use to live on Campus of ALC, Isnt he living in Hindman now?
MANoWAR Wrote:If JBS shuts down or drops out of the KHSAA, then any student could go to any school in the state and play. If they moved to Paducah they'd be eligible. That's if JBS shuts down or whatever.

He could move to Paducah and be eligible even if JBS does not shut down or drop out of the KHSAA. As long as its a legit change of address and there was no evidence of recruiting the Cox family can move into any district and Tate would be eligible there, or should be.
RavenBoy Wrote:He use to live on Campus of ALC, Isnt he living in Hindman now?

he never lived at ALC...thats the stepps.
PATS2011 Wrote:he never lived at ALC...thats the stepps.

*removes foot from mouth* ALC let the Cox's have a house on campus to make it easier for the family to attend games due to personal reasons. However, they have a lovely house in Knott.

The Cox's have done a lot for the community, especially giving Richie Farmer a chance to sign milk's.
Pages: 1 2