Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central Tennis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does anyone think about Johnson Central's tennis?? The only losses they have are to Morgan (twice) which if I'm not mistaken, the more recent time they played was close in #2 and 3 singles which both went into tie breakers. Their number one dubs. are either 3-1 or 4-0. Their main one seed, Jared Caudill, is undefeated against morgan co, magoffin co, and sheldon clark's all one seeds, and he's just a freshman!!! The top three seeds are all young (the other two being sophomores) and IMO are very similar in abilities and any each of the three can play the one seed quite comfortably They are fun to watch and are very respectable young gentlemen and I doubt anyone wouldn't agree to that. For a second year nomadic team without courts... Hats off and keep up the good work!!!!:Thumbs:
Very young team with a lot of inexperience but what do you expect from a second year team. If not this year their time will come but I think they can be extremely competitive with anyone. I saw in another post where a poster said Morgan could possibly compete for the region if their doubles team could make it far into the bracket. JC #1 doubles have defeated Morgan both times. So who knows. Bottom line it is just fantastic that they even have a team. Good luck guys the rest of the year.
I don't look for them to win the boys region this year, but for a second year team they have done very well. It is the singles play that will hurt them at regionals. But if they can get both doubles teams deep it will put them in the top 3. I too think it is great that they have a team and are competing. And from what I have seen, the turnout for both boys and girls has been great!