Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: GOOD NEWS and BAD NEWS! Read Staff!! TIA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good News!!
I was asked by the IS department at MSU to design the new MSIS virtual website for Morehead St. University. I have agreed to take on the project.
Its great news for my career and education. MSU is going to count the time I build the website as my practicum. Which I think is a good trade off.. Plus 3 elective hours towards my masters of computer science.

The bad news is I wont have any time to do any kind of updates to the website for the next 6 weeks. Thats why ive pulled down member of the week and stuff for the time being.
I will leave the board in control of the assit admin and moderators for the time being. Right now I have CIS 698 and 699 plus the practicum. It wouldnt be so bad if the classes where full semester classes. However, they are summer classes and only 8 weeks. I am so swamped. Ive had to turn off my AOL IM. Im not neglecting the board or any of you all. I just wanted to let everyone know that. I have so much money tied in school.. I cant afford to let my grades slip any at all. I will log on as much as I can and drop a line or two. My phone numbers are listed under the advertising section on the main page if one of you need to contact me..

I will be back in full steam as soon as I complete the MSU MSIS website.. Its a huge progect and I will post a link as I get it together so those of you interested can view my progress with it.

Thanks everyone for your support!!

QQ

Also BGG keeps her AOL on most of the time. If you all need anything from me you can drop her a msg also.. Thanks a bunch..
No problem QQ, do what you gotta do.
Hey atleast you'll be back strong during football season
Good luck with everything Tongue
Yo dawg.. i don't know about all this.. I need some help with cali.. lol.. She's breaking my heart lol...

j/k....

good luck dude.
No Problem QQ.........We'll hold the fort down. Good Luck !!! 8) 8) 8)
Good luck torQQue, I'm sure it will turn out great. 8)
Thats cool QQ, Just be back in time for footabll season...lol...
we got it under control for ya man
Good luck QQ, Im sure you'll do fine.