Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Players in the 16th region next season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No Particular order

Jon Ferguson-EC
Cameron Hall-Fairview
Ethan Falkner-EC
Evan Falkner- EC
Timmy Knipp- EC
Frankie Witten-Lewis Co
Zak Mets-Bath Co
Tyler Boyles- Raceland
Terrence Smith-Lewis Co
Tyler Jackson-East Carter
Kyle Bair- East Carter
Colt Barnhill- East Carter
Preston Dugan- Fleming Co
Must not be a tough Region if the top 5 is all from 1 team.
Elliott Co has 4 very good returning starters, Elliott is a very good team played Mason Co the state champs in a tight game in the 1st round of the State Touney
the list is in no particular order
RavenBoy Wrote:Must not be a tough Region if the top 5 is all from 1 team.
EC has allot of good players returning.
Koty Riley from the LC will make some noise!!!!!!!
Yes Riley will be a good player for the team from vanceburg but lets not forget this thread is for the top 16th region players Rileys got a ton of potential but he's not there yet. I look for Frankie Witten and Terrence Smith to lead the Lions
I look for Frankie and Terrance to be there for sure,as far as Riley he must be there he was getting a quite a bit of varsity time as a freshman.Even led them in scoring a couple of games.
yea i believe he may have in the bath county game i believe witten had around 10 assist to him alone.They will be a nice outside inside punch next year
kybaseball Wrote:I look for Frankie and Terrance to be there for sure,as far as Riley he must be there he was getting a quite a bit of varsity time as a freshman.Even led them in scoring a couple of games.
ukfootballrocks Wrote:yea i believe he may have in the bath county game i believe witten had around 10 assist to him alone.They will be a nice outside inside punch next year

There should be no reason why LC doesn't make a lot of noise in the district and region.