Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sports Stores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does everyone pick up their sports apparel, hats, equipment, etc? Do you have local stores, go out of town, online, what? Here in Johnson Co, it's really a no-brainer for me .....either Ashland/Huntington Mall or online. Where does everyone else pick up their stuff?
For High school sports apparel, I go to Ashland Sporting Goods. For Michigan I go to Steve and Barry's. For Kentucky I go to Kentucky Korner in the Ashland mall. I can barely get pro apparel around here though since my teams are the D-backs and Vikings.
Sports-R-Us in Whitesburg
Ebay Baby!!!!!
I get mine everywhere. Pick some up a local sporting goods, also get some at the Ashland, Huntington and Lexington malls. Even buy some when I am on vacation. Then I have ordered online too!
Just about all of my sports shopping is done online.
I got everything here in Lville.
I either goto Hibbett Sports in Pikeville, D-ick's Sporting Goods in Huntington, and Wal-Mart in Prestonsburg.

For my golf equipment I goto StoneCrest.
blackcat_student Wrote:I either goto Hibbett Sports in Pikeville, D-ick's Sporting Goods in Huntington, and Wal-Mart in Prestonsburg.

For my golf equipment I goto StoneCrest.

I thought you said that your golf equipment was from Wal-Mart?:p
For Pikeville stuff I go to TDs here in town. For my NASCAR stuff I either get it at Wal-Mart or at Dixie Thunder in the Huntington Mall. Every thing else I get at Hibbetts.
Midee1 Wrote:I thought you said that your golf equipment was from Wal-Mart?:p

The clubs are.Big Grin
I usually do it all. I mostly go to Hibbett Sports both in Pikeville and in Morehead. Get all my hats at hat world (my favorite store). I also like the all-sports store in Lexington Mall. D-icks Sporting Goods and the Kentucky Korner.
blackcat_student Wrote:The clubs are.Big Grin

Need any clubs? I have a nice driver that I don't need any more.
Midee1 Wrote:Need any clubs? I have a nice driver that I don't need any more.

Not looking for a driver, but I'm sure interested in some hybrids & putters.
blackcat_student Wrote:Not looking for a driver, but I'm sure interested in some hybrids & putters.

I have an Odyssey DF550 putter that I would give you if you were close. I may be coming down to Stonecrest in a month or so.

I just put a Cameron Studio Style Newport II in my bag.Big Grin
Midee1 Wrote:I have an Odyssey DF550 putter that I would give you if you were close. I may be coming down to Stonecrest in a month or so.

I just put a Cameron Studio Style Newport II in my bag.Big Grin

Well if you decide to come down to StoneCrest just send me a PM and maybe we could play a few holes.
blackcat_student Wrote:Well if you decide to come down to StoneCrest just send me a PM and maybe we could play a few holes.

Will do as long as you promise not to embarass me.
Midee1 Wrote:.

Will do as long as you promise not to embarass me.

Well I played the back 9 the other day and shot in the high 50's so I don't think that I'll embarrass you.
blackcat_student Wrote:Well I played the back 9 the other day and shot in the high 50's so I don't think that I'll embarrass you.

They way I played the other day at Grayson we should be on pretty equal terms.
Midee1 Wrote:They way I played the other day at Grayson we should be on pretty equal terms.

Well just PM me when you decide to head down this way.

Here is the StoneCrest website...
http://www.stonecrestky.com
blackcat_student Wrote:Well just PM me when you decide to head down this way.

Here is the StoneCrest website...
www.stonecrestky.com

I almost drove down there Sunday. Luckily I called fisrt and found out they had a scramble tournament. I would have been quite upset if I had driven all the way there and not got to play.
Midee1 Wrote:I almost drove down there Sunday. Luckily I called fisrt and found out they had a scramble tournament. I would have been quite upset if I had driven all the way there and not got to play.

Yeah, I skipped school once last year and went to play, just to find out they were having a tournament. But they just had there own version of the masters tournament yesterday and today.

Here is a list of tournaments, so that you will be able to call for some tee times on a day there not busy...

http://www.stonecrestky.com/Newsletters/...002-08.htm
Jshort5 Wrote:Sports-R-Us in Whitesburg

:Thumbs:
I would say ****'s in Huntington.That is where all of my daughters softball gear comes from.
I like's ****'s Sporting Goods. I have a hard time finding anything in a larger size in Johnson or surrounding counties. How is the sporting goods store in Pikeville? I may start doing some of my shopping with them.
RIPKIN Wrote:I would say ****'s in Huntington.That is where all of my daughters softball gear comes from.

:confused:
As far as baseball equipment for my youngin... i go to Sport Mart in Charleston or Dicks.... I do order his bats online though...
When I played baseball I usually got my stuff from Johnnie Lemasters in Paintsville, even though, I'm not from Paintsville. OR All-Sports in LEXINGTON.
I get my Paintsville gear from Johnnie Lemasters and get all my Kentucky and Colts stuff either at All-Sports, Champs, or online.