Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan co. boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know who the morgan county boys 1-6 are and if theyre any good?
They are very good. They are extremely deep. In a team match I do not think anyone in their region can beat them. Will they win the region? Probably not because it doesn't matter if you win at 4,5, and6. You must win 1 and 2 seeds in both singles and doubles. Their 1 and 2 are both very good but I do not think they are on the Zac and Nathan level yet. They are a very classy group of young men and are very well coached. I wish them all the best.
Well there is no doubt that no one is on the Zac and Nathan level! But Morgan's boys have a good shot at the regional team title this year. Paintsville who won last year, has no doubles team with any kind of shot. I don't even think they will likely win a match at region. Zac will advance to the finals against Nathan and Paintsville's #2 is pretty good and should pick up a couple of wins depending on the draw. After that Paintsville will have all of the points they can get. Lawrence Co. should ride Nathan to the max and get most of their points there. So the question will be whether Morgan's doubles teams can go deep into the regional brackets. If they can, especially if they can knock out one of the Lawrence teams early, then they have a chance.

I rate the region favorites in order as Lawrence, Morgan, Paintsville, Pikeville. On a team match though it would be Morgan, Lawrence, Pikeville, ????
how bout their #3 any idea how he plays?