Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region all A?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who do u think will win it?
Guaranteed the finals will be Jenkins and Jackson City. Jenkins has the edge with Thacker pitching. Depends on how defensive Jackson City plays and if they hit Thacker.
I so Jenkins all the way! Great young team with a coach who dedicates every bit of knowledge and dedication into the game. Good Luck Lady Cavs!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I so Jenkins all the way! Great young team with a coach who dedicates every bit of knowledge and dedication into the game. Good Luck Lady Cavs!

Agree completely!
Jenkins
Today Jenkins played Riverside an Beat them 25 to 0 in 4 innings i think, Congrats
good luck jenkins..
Jenkins won 23 to 0 in 4 innings im pretty sure, Congrats
I too see Jenkins/Jackson City in the finals. Jackson has better hitters and an okay defensive game, Jenkins has the pitching and a great defensive game but don't hit well. So if Jackson can hit the Jenkins pitcher, I see Jackson winning, but if Jenkins makes the routine defensive plays, they could be playing this one all night long. Should be a good one! (Jackson 8 Jenkins 5)
2 night Jenkins an lee county played Jenkins 17 lee county 0 3 innings
I think each of these teams are deserving and wish the best to both. I hope they do the 14th region well and advance to the state. I applaud them both on a job well done.
congrats to Jenkins for wining against Jackson 4-1
Estill definitely seems to be a tough front runner.
the team recently played in a tournament consisting of the 14th region teams
and was the only team to have no runs scored on them by opponents.

I'm sure there will be teams that are going to be tough competitors , but I've go Estill up on my pedestal as of right now.